[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how good was kill bill tho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: The_Bride.jpg (217 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
The_Bride.jpg
217 KB, 500x500
how good was kill bill tho
>>
not bad but overrated
>>
>>70614307
not good.
>>
Vol 1 was pretty good but it raised the bar too much for Vol 2.
>>
>>70614307
Never really enjoyed it that much. The fight between her and the black chick was probably my favourite part.
>>
I liked hateful eight better.

had the better girl too
>>
>>70614317
>>70614332
Hmm, I've never seen it but I've had my suspicions.

/tv/ was right again!

but not as right as /pol/ because seriously the holocaust is bullshit
>>
>>70614307
Second best Tarantino movie
Best soundtrack ever
The funny thing is people call it a action movie while there being 2 proper action scenes in the first episode and none in the second
>>
not good but underrated
>>
>I am going to Kill Billâ„¢

Jesus Christ, really?
>>
Among his couple best if not the best, excellent. Traversed genres and styles easily, a lot of fun, amazing action and fight choreography, the bride was an actual rare kick ass female lead, and it had a lot more heart than most of his films. The second was really maudlin in its way after the kinetic first.
>>
>>70614307

Kung Fu Hustle is the film Kill Bill tries, and fails, to be. It effortlessly mixes genres and achieves humour, originality and surprise whereas Tarantino's mishmash of styles comes across as crass and clumsy.
>>
>>70614307
i think it's about the best really stupid movie i've seen.
>>
>>70614348
Vol 2 confused the fuck out of me because I was somehow convinced that it was planned as a trilogy and a third one would come out in the future
>>
>>70614454
Well stated.
>>
>>70614453
How could you be so wrong?
>>
>>70614453
Kung Fu Hustle is shit.
>>
>>70614307
Bretty good.
One of my favorite Tarantino movies. Vol. 1 is better though
>>
Absolute kino. Probably the Tarantinoest Tarantino.

Volume 1 > Volume 2 though.
>>
>>70615777
True, true and trips
>>
Is it because i'm on 4chan that people like 1 more than 2? Is it a weeb thing? Is it because of the fight scene? I didn't think the narrative really took off until 2.
>>
>>70615989
In the end it's a kung fu flick so people will naturally like the action scenes better. But my favourite parts in both are the Pai Mei scenes.
>>
>>70615989
1 is just a more solid and better paced story.

2 is a narrative fucking mess full of bloat. The beginning is way too drawn out, the Pai Mei stuff is about 10 minutes longer than it needs to be, and the ending with Bill is the epitome of drawn out. The whole Superman/comic speech is really unnecessary.
>>
File: 28589id_096_large.jpg (167 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
28589id_096_large.jpg
167 KB, 800x450
>>70614307
I'm a massive weaboo so I liked it, it made me look for other authentic japanese movies to watch.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.