[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's play Spot the Cuck. Will you find him ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: vagi road.jpg (127 KB, 348x829) Image search: [Google]
vagi road.jpg
127 KB, 348x829
Let's play Spot the Cuck. Will you find him ?
>>
>>70613886
>>
Didn't he beat all the girls in one scene or something? I forget.
>>
File: you.png (4 KB, 352x53) Image search: [Google]
you.png
4 KB, 352x53
>>70613886
found him
>>
>>70613929
Yes, he also beat a tank
>>
>>70613929
he did, he punked all of them and could of blown furygirl's head off
>>
>>70613929
In the first scene they meet, Max threatens them, demands water, beats up furiousa when she fights him, steals her truck, then almost turns them in to Joe and only agrees to help them when Furiousa asks if he wants to get his mask off. In other words, if he wasn't wearing a mask, he'd be on Joe's side.

Sounds like cuck behavior to me
>>
>>70614125
wouldn't it be very painful to pull the mask off?
>>
>>70613886
Third looks like a fuckin' baller.

You want to start another "le epic feminism cuck" thread you can go on doing so, but I'd like to discuss the Mad Max movies.

Now, I watched Road Warrior and Fury Road back to back, and I was surprised by how well RW builds it's world. That's something all these movies have in common, they don't try and bash you in the face with exposition. It just sorta...flows. Naturally, like spice. I liked the characters of RW more, but the car chases (while impressive for their time) didn't grab me as much as they should have. Spent too much time on the talking and didn't feel like it did enough on the action. Set up did not sell the payoff.

Fury Road on the other hand is basically non-stop action, and I love it for that. Visuals are intense, sound design is incredible, it's a technical masterpiece. Somewhere in there though, we lose character. Furiosa and the Wives (good band name btw) are distinct, sure, but at no point did I give a shit about any of them living or dying.
>>
>>70613886
op your pic doesn't even have the first Max, you've got two Road warriors
>>
>>70614125
he would have never been on joe's side, and helping them was the least he can do since patriarchy literally "killed the world"
>>
>>70614305
You're not even trying to hide your /pol/ are you
>>
>>70614305
Did she adopt the niglet or is she a coal burner
>>
File: notfeministatall.gif (2 MB, 268x230) Image search: [Google]
notfeministatall.gif
2 MB, 268x230
>>70614507
she adopted two of them for the moment (moral high ground AND her work tool that is her body can remain workable maybe some more years this way)
>>
>>70614920

>GURL POWER
>WAAAAAAHHHHH STOP POLITICALIZING OUR MOVIE
>>
>>70614177
He's a big guy
>>
File: oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg (19 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
oDCku2OIub5lDuf7fCdTkg-wide.jpg
19 KB, 300x400
>>70613946
ebin maymay xDDD
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.