[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF I hate Germans now. How could they kill all those poor 6
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: shoah_ver2_xlg.jpg (247 KB, 1018x1500) Image search: [Google]
shoah_ver2_xlg.jpg
247 KB, 1018x1500
WTF I hate Germans now. How could they kill all those poor 6 million Jews?
>>
How many times can they retell the same fucking story?
>>
>>70613205
The six million.
There were six million of them.
Six million.
Six.
Million.
6 HUNDRED, BILLION JEWS
>>
>>70613205
for real tho

is it really possible to kill 6 million people and get rid of the bodies?
>>
>>70613285
>what are ovens
>>
>>70613270
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZekZbKomFA
>>
Yes, they decided to eliminate 6 million workers

You cant even question it.
>>
>>70613328
They actually were able to stuff 4 human bodies into single-body wood-fire ovens, and the bodies and bones turned to ash in remarkable time without additional fuel because the fat from the bodies caused the fire to get so hot that it cremated them

^It is illegal to question this in Europe

lol
>>
How long are Jews and Blacks going to play the victim card? It's getting old.
>>
>>70613328
>what are holocaust rollercoasters shooting them into ovens
>>
>>70613285
Not according to the laws of physics, even with a modern crematoria.

Hundreds of thousands though? Definitely.
>>
Why do the Germans not want accept their war atrocities? Dindu Nuffin?
>>
>>70613425
And don't forget the dreadful masturbation machines they had
>>
File: 1463452648460.png (575 KB, 555x571) Image search: [Google]
1463452648460.png
575 KB, 555x571
>>70613420
>How long are Jews and Blacks going to play the victim card?
Until they succeed in creating a global mongrelized race of consumers.
>>
>>70613471
Probably because of the blatant falsehoods in the accusations.

They definitely committed war crimes and killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people during the Holocaust. But 6 million+? With non-sealed Zyklon showers that would kill the staff as well? Nope.

Victors write history.
>>
>How could they kill all those poor 6 million Jews?
How could you watch all those 10 hours?
>>
>>70613238
It's like 9/11. Never forget....
>>
>>70613205
>Its another /pol/ thread

Persistent today aren't we?
>>
>>70613682
hah triggert
>>
>>70613409
What fat? They were literally skin and bones.
>>
>>>/his/ for your fiction needs
>>
>>70613420
I'm just waiting for the day when the blacks fight the Jews over who had it the worst.
>>
File: image_62.jpg (415 KB, 1278x1012) Image search: [Google]
image_62.jpg
415 KB, 1278x1012
>>70613425
I found this hilarious
>>
>not admiring a group of people could fabricate something so awful and have 98% of the world consider it to absolute fact

Step up /pol/
>>
>>70613759
There was a webm of /wsg/ of some fat nigger saying "muh Holocaust" to some greasy little Jew. Made him cry, it was fucking gold
>>
>>70613864
THATS RITE
>>
>>70613864
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfL1UzreWQY
>>
>>70613682
/pol/ propaganda is literally 1913 tier. We all know it's them; we all know what they're doing. It's not even a problem.

If /pol/ sees fit to put propaganda here, who else is doing it? The propaganda you want to watch out for is, surprise surprise, governments and corporations. Their propaganda is so space age, and so ubiquitous, that you don't even see it. The brainwashing that's happening today makes 1940's stuff look like childsplay. It's really scary stuff.
>>
File: harmonica.gif (478 KB, 500x224) Image search: [Google]
harmonica.gif
478 KB, 500x224
>>70613285

They actually killed something like 11 million people using labor/concentration camps. I mean, the jews are more than half, but tons of other people were killed for lots of other things too, and I think just focusing on the six million jews kind of puts the third Reich's social engineering ideology out of perspective...
>>
>>70613910
/pol/ is a board of peace
>>
>>70613892
>Those crocodile tears
>Glancing around, expecting the goys to jump in and defend him
>>
>>70613793
What about the "death pools" where they cruelly forced Jews to swim until they were exhausted and then refused to let them out so they drowned? Or what about soap and lampshades made from Jewish fat and skin? It's amazing how such fairy tales were believed and in fact are still believed to this day even after many of the authors of such accounts have publicly recanted.
>>
>>70614051
>death pools
Why not just shoot them? That would seem needlessly time consuming, and inefficient.
>>
>>70613409
>fat
They must have been feeding them really well, cause I thought they were all malnourished and starved to the point of skeletal thinness.
>>
>>70613892
Top kek
>>
>>70614086
Some nonsense about firing a gun at a person would fuck them up mentally. That and wasting bullets.
>>
File: 1464964153960.gif (359 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1464964153960.gif
359 KB, 352x240
>>70613536
>It's a dumb frogpost
>>
>>70614086
Because that's not shocking enough, just shooting people loses the horror after a certain point so they had to keep coming up with more outrageous and incredible methods of torture and execution. I've read many books on the Holocaust written by survivors and I think all but one of them has admitted the account to be purely fictional. The one who wrote a faithful account never saw the inside of a camp, he lived in a Ghetto up til the end of the war before being "liberated" by the Soviets. Apparently his father managed to keep him and his family safe by continually bribing the SS officers until they ran out of money, but luckily another Jewish family took them in that still had money to bribe the SS. Then the Russians came and the first thing his dad did was try to get all his money and valuables back from the Germans. He never did. By far the most believable account of the Holocaust I've ever read.
>>
>>70614285
>all but one of them has admitted the account to be purely fictional
Examples please
>>
>>70614372
Not anon, but holocaust stories being outed as bullshit has happened numerous times. And even a cursory glance into the subject of survivors' testimonies brings up numerous contradicting or outright impossible claims about horrors done to jews by germans.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/may/12/author-fake-holocaust-memoir-to-return-22m
>>
Only a trump voter would question the destruction of 20 million jews
>>
File: 1464746361409.jpg (345 KB, 872x925) Image search: [Google]
1464746361409.jpg
345 KB, 872x925
>>70614155

>It's a dumb Fredpost
>>
>>70613892
I gotta say americans, your streets sound pretty entertaining
>>
"The bigger the lie the more people will believe it" -- Joseph Goebbels
>>
So how many people actually died in the Holocaust?
>>
>>70614611
even some trump supporters I know aren't that racist and admit that 48 million jews died
>>
>>70614711
only in the big cities

i live in bumfuck and the most entertaining street action we get is someones loose dog going from store to store for treats
>>
>>70614878
Probably like a couple hundred thousand, mostly from Typhus. There's no solid estimate because the courts, media, and academics bulldog anything that touches the holy story.
>>
>>70615010
I live in a small town and one time I saw a homeless person eating powder out of a box that looked like laundry detergent. They saw an electric socket on a wall and immediately dropped the box, put up their fists, and said "WHATCHU KNOW 'BOUT L.A.?" to it.
>>
>>70613793
>>70613793
I'd love to see this adapted into a movie. This would be a holocaust movie i'd be willing to watch for a change, if only to laff my fuggen ass off
>>
>>70613285
>>70613924
The jews were generally speaking just shipped to extermination camps, the vast majority of the jewish deaths were planned exterminations. In contrast the majority of the long term occupants of concentration camps were the other undesirables: gypsies, homosexuals, political dissenters etc.

This is why there is such an emphasis on the jewish deaths because they were singled out for exterminations, the other groups effected were also killed (and obviously should be remembered) but more through uncaring negligence rather than systematic killings.
>>
>>70615395
>the vast majority of the jewish deaths were planned exterminations

More jews probably died of the typhus epidemic that broke out in the camps towards the end of the war. Probably like 200k - 300k total deaths. Sounds hard to believe, I know. I'm not going to argue about it. Look into it.
>>
File: img6464ve3.jpg (208 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
img6464ve3.jpg
208 KB, 600x800
>>70615395
Nice sources there, (((Anonymous)))
>>
>>70613285
the part about pulverizing bones into dust and dumping it into the river makes me think yes if you had enough manpower, which they were constantly importing.
>>
>>70614505
How fucking dare you. You sully the integrity of the brave souls that survived the lamp shade factory, the bear and the eagle, the holocoaster and the giant frying pan.
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 632x724) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 632x724
Today I will remind them
>>
>>70615726
LMAO
>>
>>70615726
I've always liked how all the smug yankee northerners stand on the moral highground of "ending slavery" but turn a blind eye to Grant kicking the Jews out.
>>
>>70613285
No, the 6 million figure is exaggeration.
It's a top level meme though.
>>
>>70614101
>They must have been feeding them really well, cause I thought they were all malnourished and starved to the point of skeletal thinness.

Of course people in labour camps were starving.
It was the end of the war, the German people themselves were starving to death.
You expect that the people in labour camps would be well fed?
>>
Is it really illegal to question the masturbation murder machines or the diamond shitter in Europe?
>>
>>70613205

It was real in my mind.
>>
>>70615861

Banning filth isn't the same as enslaving them.
>>
>>70616031
If you do it in a way that starts rocking boats and causing problems, bringing too much attention to the subject, then yes you could get hit with jailtime.
>>
>>70613793
this is gold. Jesus Christ how do normies actually fall for this shit?
>>
>>70616747
They don't look into it. They're told, authoritatively, from a young age, that the horror story happened, and that people who "deny" it are hateful, insane, monsters and freaks.

If /pol/ or 4chan was serious, we would organize around this issue. We could really punch some major, major holes in the social narrative that our entire society is based around.

>4chan
>Organize

There's your problem though
>>
>>70613420
We're not going to stop talking about history just because you don't like it.
>>
>>70613420
jews have a bigger right to the victim card because the entire history of the jewish people is one of continuing persecution and repeated pogroms, and their only aim is to prevent another holocaust

blacks are still milking the same one time historical injustice to get money for dem programs
>>
The Germans are still paying for it, and so is the US (the benefits aren't taxed)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reparations_Agreement_between_Israel_and_West_Germany

The best part...."In 2009, Israeli Finance Minister Yuval Steinitz announced that he will demand a further €450 million to €1 billion in reparations from Germany."....Greedy Jews. You almost wonder if they faked the holocaust to get money to build Israel.
>>
>>70617079
>the entire history of the jewish people is one of continuing persecution and repeated pogroms

All for absolutely no reason, too. What an amazing coincidence.
>>
>>70617079
>entire history of the jewish people is one of continuing persecution and repeated pogroms

At some point you must ask yourself if everyone else is really the problem?
>>
>>70616863
You can't organize because you're the least intelligent rats this planet has ever seen, and your entire narrative hinges on the lack of accountability and the lack of standards for evidence inherent on an anonymous image board. To organize would be antithetical to your entire movement, which is based on scurrying away from being demolished in every "debate" you've ever entered -- either by screaming about JIDF and cucks and spamming a gish gallop of propaganda, or by closing the thread and pretending it never happened. Usually all of those things though.
>>
>>70617134
>>70617171
>>
File: Geschäft.gif (29 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
Geschäft.gif
29 KB, 501x585
>be polish
>war happens
>country devastated by war
>millions of citizens dead
>priority targets were educated people
>commies come and occupy poland for next 50 years
>they track down what survived of the country's elites
>commies leave
>country is total shit and always will be
>everyone offends you and shits on you

>be jewish
>war happens
>millions of citizens dead (or not)
>no actual priority targets
>many rich and educated jews flee to the west
>after the war they get their own country
>and money
>and combat gear from america
>they control media
>everyone believes them

bonus:
>someone recollects there was a slaying of jews in one village in eastern poland (where everybody used to kill everybody anyway)
>poland gets blamed for holocaust
>>
>>70617134
>>70617171
Most of the persecution was related to most of the other persecution though. Were Catholics in the same minority position as Jews, they'd have been persecuted just as much. The only difference is power. Your logic is incredibly bad to the extent that you must be mentally retarded.
>>
>>70617227
Look, I can understand why you're upset. But if you just take a little while and honestly look into the issue: there is no possible way that 6 million people were killed in gas chambers. I'm sorry, but that's just the reality.

If you won't hear it from me, hear it from another jew. David Cole did some documentaries on this back in the 90's (before going into hiding after getting death threats).

If you really want to understand why so many people believe this conspiracy theory, start with David Cole.
>>
>>70617126
And they should still be paying for it. All of those people had their livelihoods, their careers, their properties, their investments, everything stolen from them. You're calling people greedy for wanting what is rightfully owed to them. You deserve to die mate.
>>
>>70617272
Jews are a pretty amazing people. Goyim gullibility is equally amazing.
>>
>>70617341
Literally no one has ever said 6 million people were killed in gas chambers you halfwitted piece of filth. The vast majority were straight up murdered outside of concentration camps, and the total was far, far, far higher than 6 million including non-Jews. You're an uneducated, gullible, worthless subhuman who would be laughed out of any room you decided to voice your views in with that weaselly screech you call a voice. Go back to your beta coward shitstain containment board you fucking abortion.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>70617455
>Literally no one has ever said 6 million people were killed in gas chambers
It's an extremely common assertion that is illegal to question in Europe. It's also extremely easy to disprove.

You really need to calm down mate.
>>
>>70617455
Can you cite a single source that was not given to us by the Soviets that show that? Just one that was confirmed by anyone from the West.
>>
Threads like these remind you that 4chan's core issue is that those who lie the longest and loudest end up taking over and making it their safe space if they aren't banned. The sheer number of logical contradictions and lies spammed in this thread by /pol/ hambeasts would take hours to refute. Literally every single post made by a /polumblr/ shill contains numerous lies.
>>
>>70617455
>denying the six million

SOMEONE GET THIS GOY OUTTA HERE
>>
The shills are here lads. We can't beat them. They're always going to be able to shout us down, but the truth is on our side. So just pack it up and try again at a later date.
>>
>>70617502
>It's an extremely common assertion that is illegal to question in Europe.

No it isn't, literally no one has ever said it apart from shilling neo-nazis. You're just a severely impaired simpleton who can't read, so you misunderstood. The holocaust casualty estimate from day one has included murders done by Nazi death squads. Not one historian at any point ever has stated that 6 million Jews died in gas chambers. You are a moron, and you deserve to suffer.
>>
>>70617502
six million is the total number of dead jews. only a few million were killed in the camps. there were literal death squads that rounded up and shot jews on the spot in eastern europe
>>
>>70617626
>Not one historian at any point ever has stated that 6 million Jews died in gas chambers.

Lol, okay. Yea, technically that's true, but obviously the story is that most of the 6 million died in gas chambers.

Same same. The distinction makes no difference. It's pretty much impossible that that actually happened. In all reasonable honesty, there number of jews that were murdered by gassing was probably somewhere around zero.
>>
>>70615107
Wait some of you dipshits actually believe this? I thought holocaust denying on /pol/ was a meme.
>>
>>70617787
You must be new here.

Check out David Cole. He's a jew holocaust "denier." Should be an interesting learning experience for you.
>>
>>70617775
>obviously the story is that most of the 6 million died in gas chambers.

no, that's the straw man argument that you made up in your head so that you could pretend that the holocaust didn't happen
>>
>>70617813
It sounds to me like you're the ones changing the story.
>>
>>70617775
>but obviously the story is that most of the 6 million died in gas chambers.

No it isn't, that's the strawman that neo-nazi shills repeat to each other in circle jerks like /pol/. No actual human has ever said it. It's hilarious how one's brain turns to mere mush when keeping company like /pol/, where the average IQ is somewhere around 50-60.
>>
>>70617787
it was a meme. then a bunch of stormniggers with literal autism stumbled upon /pol/ and now think that they're redpilled
>>
>>70617787

Like most /pol/ beliefs, it started out as satire on /b/. Looking back, it's pretty hilarious. Everything now accepted as fact on /pol/ started out as people pretending to be retarded like 15 years ago.
>>
>>70617518
And yet, you found time to paragraph post without actually refuting a single one.
>>
File: pest control.jpg (322 KB, 900x2682) Image search: [Google]
pest control.jpg
322 KB, 900x2682
>>
File: 1446353013786.jpg (395 KB, 1352x1337) Image search: [Google]
1446353013786.jpg
395 KB, 1352x1337
>>
>>70617995
Any evidence to back that claim up?

Ha! What am I saying, "evidence"? Nazi rollercoasters.
>>
File: HoloHoaxers.png (504 KB, 1334x2465) Image search: [Google]
HoloHoaxers.png
504 KB, 1334x2465
>>70613205

It's all true!

I saw a jew movie about it!

Don't ask the wrong questions or you'll go to jail!

Feel free to question the existence of God, or Christ, the moon landings, or any other historic/scientific narrative, tho.

But we need a law to protect this lie... lest people see through it.
>>
File: 3242389.jpg (106 KB, 797x542) Image search: [Google]
3242389.jpg
106 KB, 797x542
>>
>>70618098
there is nothing better than having a polish woman clean your toilets, that's why I'm voting to STAY
>>
>>70613910
>Their propaganda is so space age, and so ubiquitous, that you don't even see it.
>flicks on the television
Didn't see nuffin sir!
It's extremely fucking obvious.
>>
>>70613205

Gas chambers and Zyklon B.
>>
If only /pol/ degenerates could stay in their containment board
>>
>>70613471

Germans have.

You're thinking of the Japanese.
>>
>>70618359
If only Redditors could stay in their containment website.
>>
>>70618409
>hurr if you aren't a bigoted racist idiot who can't keep his dumb opinions to himself and his stupid board you're a redditor, sjw, tumblrite, jidf and any other bogeyman of the month
>>
Haven't read the thread, but I'm going to contribute this video an anon posted a while ago: Questioning the Holocaust: Why We Believed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
Enjoy!
>>
File: Racist.jpg (60 KB, 634x640) Image search: [Google]
Racist.jpg
60 KB, 634x640
>>70618461

Racism is a jewish construct.
>>
>>70618461
You're all of that, tourist
>>
>>70618512
>The Oxford English Dictionary's first recorded utterance of the word racism was by a man named Richard Henry Pratt in 1902. Pratt was railing against the evils of racial segregation.

>Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or makes their growth very slow. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and classism.

Hey how about that, /pol/ is wrong again. Don't you have like, 100 youtube videos to pile on me, to try to prove me wrong?
>>
>>70618461

If you're upset by bigotry and racism, you're definitely on the wrong website.

I've wasted 9 years on this website. If anything it's become less bigoted and racist.

You really might prefer Le Leddit. Honestly.
>>
>>70618461
Has there ever been a more Reddit post?
>>
Holocaust denial is still one of the single most retarded things I have ever heard of
>>
>>70618604
Why, hon?
>>
>>70617134
Because they're a minority and they look funny
>what is a scapegoat
>>
>>70618566
Nah I fucking hate reddit. I don't mind being politically incorrect but when it changes from calling someone a kike to having thread upon thread upon thread of this pointless garbage, whose sole purpose is to attract other /pol/ crossboarders, you get sick of it. This stuff is board pollution, it doesn't contribute to this board in any way. It's pure, pure garbage.
>>
>>70618565

>Filthy Marxist invents racism to erode society and cuck for minorities

Surprisingly you just showed me something I didn't know that convinced me /pol/ might be right.
>>
File: Real Death Camps.jpg (123 KB, 587x576) Image search: [Google]
Real Death Camps.jpg
123 KB, 587x576
>>70617227

We don't need evidence. You are the ones claiming it happened.

The burden of proof is on the promoters, not the deniers.

And none of what YOU have proves anything.

Now if you want to see a REAL death camp... just research picrelated.
>>
>>70618641

When I first came here /tv/ was 50% memes and 50% pedophilia. The /pol/ stuff doesn't seem too bad.

Better than the /co/ crossposters at any rate. Certainly better than /got/.

I miss /lost/.
>>
>>70613793
kek those crazy germans
>>
>>70618642
You should really try to google things before you spout your retarded opinions out into the internet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Henry_Pratt
Or are you implying that talking about classism in the old sense of the word makes someone a marxist?

>>70618718
Granted I prefer this garbage to pedophilia, but I'd rather get rid of this shit altogether.
>>
>>70618678
I think its usually the smaller group who has to prove something

not saying america didnt act like shit tho
>>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salomon_Morel

WTF I hate Jews now.
>>
File: 1441304283753.jpg (143 KB, 804x960) Image search: [Google]
1441304283753.jpg
143 KB, 804x960
>>70618565
>the word racism

Not the word, "racist".

/pol/ is right again.

Suck it, jew.
>>
>>70618718
>When I first came here /tv/ was 50% memes and 50% pedophilia
No, it didn't. You are probably a burger who don't know what 'pedophilia' is
>>
>>70618779
That post was so dumb it actually gave me a headache.
>>
>>70618761
>prove a negative!
>show me the lack of death camps!
>show me the pictures of these things not existing!

...how?
>>
So many fragile flowers here lately. What a terrible place to tour to, huh?
>>
>>70618757

Yes. I'm implying he's a Marxist because of his beliefs.

Actually I'm openly stating it.
>>
File: 1440181420357.png (213 KB, 423x500) Image search: [Google]
1440181420357.png
213 KB, 423x500
>>70617378
>we're just poowr because da nazis stawll are money goy, give us what is rightfully ours *rubs hands*
>>
>Six Gorillion: The movie, reboot #8940
great news

Will watch after they make a movie about the remaining 5 million who just so happen to be killed or starved to death.
>>
>>70618921
I'm happy that you proved how utterly lacking in any form of critical thinking you are. No surprise you visit /pol/
>>
File: 1465160955212.jpg (950 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1465160955212.jpg
950 KB, 2592x1944
>>70613793
everytime

>>70615726
bless you
>>
>>70618784

Yes, it really was pedophilia.

The fact that you don't know that demonstrates you are a post 2010 poster.
>>
>>70617455
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70618948
does that make it any better that they died that way?
>>
>>70618973

I'm happy that calling out marxists makes you mad.
>>
>>70619011
>This is my safe space, don't you dare question my beliefs in my safe space
Sounds familliar, doesn't it? This is what you've become. Back to >>>/pol/ with you.
>>
>>70617079
They've also consistently been some of the richest, most educated and well off groups of people wherever they were. There's a relationship there but to imply that it's always been horrible for them is a meme
>>
File: 1365195607244.jpg (575 KB, 2032x1278) Image search: [Google]
1365195607244.jpg
575 KB, 2032x1278
o-oi vey
>>
File: life on auschwitz.jpg (886 KB, 2000x1481) Image search: [Google]
life on auschwitz.jpg
886 KB, 2000x1481
>>70618761

It doesn't matter what you "think".

The rules of evidence assign the burden of proof to the one who makes the claim.
>>
>>70619071
you should probably leave if racism and antisemitism ACTUALLY bothers you
>>
>it's a jews kvetching about the filthy goyim denying the 6 billion thread
>>
>>70619071
What are you talking about? He never mentioned a safe space he just said >>>>/reddit/
>>
>>70618976
Such an oldfag, such knowledge!! XD
>>
>>70617378
If a survivor could prove they'd lost their livelihood they should get reparations. An entire race getting a blank check because of a 70 year old war is a scam if I ever saw one.
>>
>>70618812

Not an argument
>>
>>70617378
>You're calling people greedy for wanting what is rightfully owed to them.
They had a right to the property and assets taken from them in Europe. How does that justify them getting their own country with billions of dollars of aid?
>>
File: 1452824518551.jpg (3 KB, 111x125) Image search: [Google]
1452824518551.jpg
3 KB, 111x125
>>70617378
so obvious it hurts
>>
>>70619101
I'm entitled to my opinion and the ability to argue with your idiocy as much as you are entitled to say your retarded beliefs, so I'm not going anywhere. Besides, I can't leave this shithole anyway.

>>70619103
The implication that if someone doesn't share your racist beliefs or calls you out on basic logical flaws then he needs to leave is very, very similar to SJW mentality that's got so many people hot and bothered.

>>70619134
Neither is arguing that racist is somehow not a byproduct of racism you imbecile
>>
>>70615726
>reminder that Edward I was a fucking cunt who expelled the Jews from England to cancel the debts he and the barons had racked up (and also killed hundreds by putting them on boats which were known to be unable to make the voyage and sunk)
>>
File: 1319198034950.jpg (394 KB, 1278x981) Image search: [Google]
1319198034950.jpg
394 KB, 1278x981
>>70613793
The whole thing is a gold mine of stupidity
>>
>>70618678
I wasn't there to witness 9/11 happen, so if I stopped believing in 9/11 happening, it never really happened?
tis but a joke, plz dnt dox me
>>
>>70619220
BASED EDWARD I
A PROBLEM-SOLVER OF HIGH-CALIBER
>>
File: holocaust.jpg (46 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
holocaust.jpg
46 KB, 550x550
>>70618604

I Don’t Deny Any Holocaust… Do You?

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2013/12/23/i-dont-deny-any-holocaust-do-you/
>>
File: favray.jpg (25 KB, 298x337) Image search: [Google]
favray.jpg
25 KB, 298x337
>people unironically believe the Holocaust was fake
>people unironically believe 9/11 was done by the government
>people unironically believe an alien crashed into Roswell
Same idiots who think Elvis is still alive
>>
>>70613285
Oy vey, they also turned them into lampshades and soap!
>>
>>70619332
Holocaust denial is just conspiratard mentality mixed with racism, which is why it's so popular.
>>
File: 1459634343805.jpg (21 KB, 534x516) Image search: [Google]
1459634343805.jpg
21 KB, 534x516
If whites are the masterrace why did they get btfo so hard into being cucks for colored people/jews?
>>
File: 1448976350765.jpg (50 KB, 450x669) Image search: [Google]
1448976350765.jpg
50 KB, 450x669
>>70614101
>>
SO HOL UP you'll be telling me that Germans who were losing hard and had serious resource problems decided to gas and burn 6mil people?
>>
>>70619275
nah, the cuntiest cunt in an age full of cunts. Quite an achievement, to be honest.
>>
File: 1457955534703.webm (598 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1457955534703.webm
598 KB, 480x360
>>70619366
Jews are smarter than us, is why. They're also alot greedier for some reason. Like, ALOT greedier.
>>
>>70615961
Then where did they get all the fat that made them burn so easily?
>>
>>70619375
Hmm, it's almost as if people were brought into labor camps from their homes and some of those people, before being dragged to labor camps, were well fed, and some of them were even fat
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
I WONDER
WHY
THAT PERSON
IS FAT
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>70619446
If this video was taken in Israel then that could've been a 10 shekel coin, which is like, $2.50. Would you not pick up $2.50 from the ground?
Fuck the orthodox jews btw I would not mind passing them off to neo nazis as punching bags
>>
>>70619197
But youre the one who said >>>>/pol/ first.
Retard
>>
>>70619332
>group holohoax with tinfoil bullshit to discredit criticism

Nice try Shlomo
>>
>>70619530
I'm not him.
>>
>>70619469
...because it's seth rogen?
>>
>>70619542
So where is Elvis at, anon? Still the Fiji Islands?
>>
>>70619557
Not fat enough 2bh
>>
File: 1461826778578.png (110 KB, 345x304) Image search: [Google]
1461826778578.png
110 KB, 345x304
>>70619469
What's triggered you? That's just a shot from the new seth rogen jewish guilt trip film.
>>
>>70619401
Yes, their hatred of Jews was so great that even in the near total breakdown of internal supply chains it was deemed of utmost importance to step up the largest, most unnecessarily elaborate mass murder campaign in human history. The methods used to murder millions of people then hide any trace of their remains from detection is attributed to Nazi occult science that we still have not been able to figure out.
>>
File: 1464042644111.png (1 MB, 800x868) Image search: [Google]
1464042644111.png
1 MB, 800x868
>>70613205

OY VEY!! It vas a MIRACLE!
>>
>>70619556
Hahahaha this is fucking hilarious. You responded to >>70619101
You're a terrible liar
>>
>>70619332
Don't forget the Moon landing being "faked"
>>
>>70619628
I'm not >>70617455 is what I meant, I could take a screencap to show that there's no (you) to that post
>>
>>70619542

What's going on, here?
>>
File: 1312561022394.jpg (57 KB, 704x527) Image search: [Google]
1312561022394.jpg
57 KB, 704x527
>>70619572
Nah he's hanging out with the rest of the fantasy Jews
>>
>>70619588
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

From a jew himself
>>
>>70619606
Yeah because it's not like the holocaust started before 1943, right? It's not like this shit's been going on since 1939, right? It's not like one of hitler's greatest ideals was the destruction of the jews, right? It's not like you guys, ironically enough, preach for the deaths of all the jews, and yet, are completely unable to accept the fact that an organization that was much more capable and much more driven than you guys had the means to do so under an ideology. Nah, it's all lies. All jew trickery.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA people who deny that 6,000,000 jews were killed in human gas chambers are seriously the most pathetic faggots who've ever lived on Earth. We should really just kill them all tomorrow and save ourselves the trouble of having to deal with their immense retardation and autism hahahahaha
>>
>>70619671
Even if that was true, that would mean that this post BY YOU >>70619071
Should really be directed at >>70617455
Since he's the one needing his safe space. Seems like you're willing to turn a blind eye to this behaviour so long as the source conforms with your narrative
>>
>>70619729
Not all holocaust survivors originated from germany, and not all the german jews were eradicated. I love how incredibly easy it is to just tear down your incredibly flawed logic.
>>
>>70619681
The first picture is how many they originally claimed, the second is the adjusted figure after investigations proved there weren't even that many people in the camps to begin with. By the way, virtually every camp liberated by the western Allies has since been declassified as a "death camp" when no evidence of gas chambers or ovens were found. The only death camps that remain are those only ever investigated by Soviets. By sheer coincidence.
>>
>>70619755
>hitler's greatest ideals was the destruction of the jews
proof?
>>
>>70619755
>It's not like this shit's been going on since 1939
Oh really? Which camps were open for business in the 30s? Do tell.
>>
>>70619802
Oh fuck, not those damn evil commie jew bankers who run our capitalism shithole of a world
>>
>>70619619
that must be some fertile land
>>
File: 1464043052463.png (509 KB, 1407x1668) Image search: [Google]
1464043052463.png
509 KB, 1407x1668
>>70619681

Anudda SHOAH!
>>
>>70619836
Calm down. If they've got you into an rustled, angry state, they can push and goad you into this direction or that. Getting upset is actually helpful to the program.

What I'm doing is mimicking the "tone" of the shills in an obvious way, without sarcasm, because it will cause people who are in the dark about our situation to pause, wonder, and take notice.

It is a kind of immunization.
>>
>>70619885
Enough minerals for next 1000 years of farming
>>
File: h1.jpg (132 KB, 1349x734) Image search: [Google]
h1.jpg
132 KB, 1349x734
>>70619800
>Not all holocaust survivors originated from germany

Well good thing it says German-OCCUPIED. Nice Jew logic.
>>
>>70619889
Article 19.

The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply to the greatest possible extent expeditious and nontechnical procedure, and shall admit any evidence which it deems to be of probative value

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art19
>>
>>70619916
>Getting upset is actually helpful to *THEIR program.
>>
>>70619883
Your words not mine. More likely it was just the part of the Soviet propaganda campaign to justify the war. Red Army did some heinous shit, the Soviets were also not exactly popular with their own people what with the gross incompetence and mismanagement of resources that had gone on within the Soviet Union. Hyping up the war into a good vs evil struggle was excellent PR for the Communist Party. They had every reason to falsify the holocaust.
>>
File: _68244846_europe_1933_624_2[1].gif (26 KB, 624x310) Image search: [Google]
_68244846_europe_1933_624_2[1].gif
26 KB, 624x310
>>70619854
I didn't say the death camps have been going on since the 1930's, did I? I said that the holocaust started then. Which it did. Jews were brought to the ghettos and mass graves can be found dating to that period. People weren't exterminated as neatly back then.

>>70619939
If you only count western europe, then maybe. Eastern europe was a whole other story, but don't let the truth get in the way of your narrative.
>>
File: 1453753763466.png (236 KB, 1016x622) Image search: [Google]
1453753763466.png
236 KB, 1016x622
>>70620033
What mass graves are those?
>>
>>70620033
>mass graves can be found dating to that period
What mass graves? Literally every supposed site of a Jewish mass grave has yielded nothing despite numerous investigations. You'd think Jews would be a lot more adamant about finding the remains of their relatives.
>>
>>70620066
Here's one
http://www.sztetl.org.pl/en/article/rypin/13,sites-of-martyrdom/5413,rak-mass-graves/
I could google some more for ya if you'd like but I should honestly go and fap, way better use of my time than arguing with the likes of you
>>
>>70619998
Why would they need justification AFTER being invaded?
>the Soviets were also not exactly popular with their own people what with the gross incompetence and mismanagement of resources that had gone on within the Soviet Union
In the 40s? After going from medieval times to a world power in less than 30 years? But feel free to prove with studies that the Russian people were against Stalin that early
>>
File: 1460343910511.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
1460343910511.png
156 KB, 362x259
>>70620112
>>
>>70613285
They killed about 2 million in gas chambers. Another 2 million died in ghettos and in concentration camps. The rest survived.
>>
>>70620144
So you never learned about the great famine of the 1930s caused by Soviet land mismanagement in the Ukraine? I guess they would skip over that in whatever pinko commie shithole school you went to.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_famine_of_1932%E2%80%9333

That alone would have the people howling for the blood of Stalin and his cronies.
>>
>>70620218
I said RUSSIANS

Soviets never felt the need to justify shit to their satellites, they were always seen as an invading force
>>
>>70620144
Mate, the Soviets had already killed MILLIONS of their own people due to incompetence by the time the war started. If anything the war was a godsend to the Soviets because it let them direct the growing anger and discontentment at an outside target.
>>
>>70620099
Maybe the fact that an entire family tree was killed means that there's no one left to be adamant about finding the remains of their relative? Seems like a possibility.
>>
File: 435io3489043589.jpg (83 KB, 466x667) Image search: [Google]
435io3489043589.jpg
83 KB, 466x667
>>70620099
What? Find? Are you kidding, they're too busy hocking them to goyim for shekels!

Oy vey!
>>
File: 1464034303933.jpg (438 KB, 1442x786) Image search: [Google]
1464034303933.jpg
438 KB, 1442x786
>>70619885

See:

>>70618779
>>
>>70619446
they are not smarter. they just don't let the goyim in on lucrative positions of power

>alot
>ALOT
maybe jews are smarter than you though
>>
>>70620294
Russians starved along with everybody else you dipshit. Ukraine was the breadbasket of the USSR, it produced the vast majority of grain consumed by the rest of the nation. The famine was widespread, it affected every person in the USSR. Except high ranking party members of course, they were fine.
>>
File: 1453347465425.png (2 MB, 2790x9886) Image search: [Google]
1453347465425.png
2 MB, 2790x9886
>>70619446
It's not so much intelligence, it's chutzpah. People don't expect them to be as much of bastards as they are so they get away with a lot until finally people have enough of their shit. this is why they have been kicked out of so many nations in the last couple millenia. Now they've jewed the world and the holocaust may actually happen this time.
>>
How could white people kill six million jews?
It's horrifying that they would actually kill six billion jews.
When is German going to pay reparations for the six trillion jews they killed?
>>
File: judea_declares_war_Large.png (60 KB, 1372x986) Image search: [Google]
judea_declares_war_Large.png
60 KB, 1372x986
>>70613205

Except there is NO PROOF WHATSOEVER that anything like the "holocaust" ever happened. What IS proven is that jews tried to ruin Germany's economy and that Hitler nationalized all the banks to save everyone from starvation. Germany wasn't seeking world domination. That has always been the desire of the jew. All Germany wanted was to free itself from the jewish usury banking system, which had already plunged the world into financial ruin via the great depression.

Hitler was no war monger. He sued for peaceful solutions many times to save the Germans who were being brutalized in Poland. He was forced into war in a last ditch attempt to save them.

lrn2history

Benjamin H. Freedman 1961 speech:

http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
>>
>>70620399
>>70620299
I'm not defending Stalinism, just saying the people of the Russian territory certainly weren't against the regime in the 40s, even after the famines. But even that is irrelevant, you still haven't explained why would the Soviets needed the excuse of the Holocaust to wage war when they were the ones invaded
>>
File: 1427640030088.png (54 KB, 513x480) Image search: [Google]
1427640030088.png
54 KB, 513x480
>>70620538
>Germans who were being brutalized in Poland
>>
>>70620538
There is no proof whatsoever except for literal mountains of evidence, which were obviously fabricated.
>>
File: 666.jpg (585 KB, 990x1278) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
585 KB, 990x1278
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9B0CE5DB1539E13ABC4052DFB6678383609EDE

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F20710F83A5C1B7B93CAA9178AD85F418485F9

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F70816F93B5B1B7B93C3AA178ED85F428385F9

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F30E13F73C5C13738DDDAB0894DA415B848DF1D3

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60A12FA3C551A738DDDA90A94DF405B818EF1D3

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F50A16FF3A5A12738DDDAC0A94DB405B868CF1D3

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F30D1FFA3C5C1A728DDDA00A94D9405B858CF1D3

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F5081FF63E5C16738DDDA80894DE405B838FF1D3

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F50F12FF3D5C1B7A93C1AB1789D85F4C8385F9

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=FA0714FC3F5D11738DDDAF0994D1405B838CF1D3

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F60F15F6345412738DDDAF0994DD405B838CF1D3

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F50E17FE3E5C1B7A93C0A9178ED85F4C8385F9

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9E01E7D61F3CE433A25752C1A9609C946197D6CF

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F10817FD345F1B7A93C0A8178AD95F4D8185F9

http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=F10F12F93A5B147B93C0A9178BD95F458485F9

>tfw the irrefutable holohoax truth is right infront of everyone's nose
>>
File: 1461045491534.jpg (6 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
1461045491534.jpg
6 KB, 249x242
>>70620631
>literal mountains of evidence
>>
File: 1463612156288.png (306 KB, 430x329) Image search: [Google]
1463612156288.png
306 KB, 430x329
>>70620604

Learn to history, moron.

>>70620631

Produce the evidence.

Protip: You can't.
>>
I wonder how many have seen the 9 hour film in the OP.
I haven't, I want to do it over a weekend.
>>
>>70620742
Death camp ruins, ghetto ruins, eyewitness reports, documents, and all those things count as evidence unless you're a conspiratard who discounts them because they just so happen to prove that the jews aren't lying.
>>
>>70620561
To justify the expense. Even in America there were war rations on metal and meat, and the government hawking war bonds to the people. How much worse do you think it was in the USSR, who also had to deal with infrastructural damage from actually being invaded? From losing millions of lives on the biggest front in the European Theater? You think every soldier in the Red Army was a Russian? They fucking ran out of Russians to enlist before they could even go on the offensive.
>>
File: jewish mountains of evidence.jpg (10 KB, 226x163) Image search: [Google]
jewish mountains of evidence.jpg
10 KB, 226x163
>>70620631
>mountains of evidence
>>
File: 1438829507982.gif (902 KB, 400x328) Image search: [Google]
1438829507982.gif
902 KB, 400x328
>>70620801
A very robust argument my friend
>>
File: muh6million.jpg (3 MB, 1500x4008) Image search: [Google]
muh6million.jpg
3 MB, 1500x4008
>>70620639
>>
>>70620836
More robust than "nuh uh they were lying here's a person that said so, here's a person that told me to not trust the jews!"
>>
>>70619836

Why was this picture of a jewish religious ceremony censored?
>>
>>70620801
>Death camp ruins
Conveniently with no death camp equipment anywhere. Or graves. Or bodies. Just a camp.
>documents
There is, famously, not a single document anywhere detailing the holocaust within the German records. There's plenty of prison records for the camps, but not so much as a footnote about any standing orders to carry out mass murder.
>ghetto ruins
If ghettos are a holocaust then every country is guilty of it.
>eyewitness reports
And we know how reliable those are. Almost every eyewitness account of gas chambers, ovens, etc has been found to be false without any evidence supporting them.
>>
all you had to do was act up in the line to the gas chamber and they would take you aside and put a bullet in your neck. Instant death. I can only HOPE for such a painless death. A huge number of these people were old anyway.
>>
File: 1465242748585.jpg (214 KB, 506x1056) Image search: [Google]
1465242748585.jpg
214 KB, 506x1056
WTF I love Germany now
>>
File: 1464044283971.png (291 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1464044283971.png
291 KB, 640x629
>>70617455
>>
>>70620805
the holocaust narrative was good for all of the allies, and profitable for jews. It also allowed the connection between nationalism and "evil" to be established, paving the way for globalist sentiment. The holocaust industry didn't really take off until the 70's, though, beyond the justifications used at nuremberg.
>>
File: realinmymind.jpg (44 KB, 713x398) Image search: [Google]
realinmymind.jpg
44 KB, 713x398
the SIX MILLION are rooted in jewish mysticism and as such are never allowed to change. SIX MILLION AND NOT ONE LESS, GOY
>>
>>70620956
>It also allowed the connection between nationalism and "evil" to be established, paving the way for globalist sentiment.

Our current situation has been in the works for a long time. The NWO doesn't need nationalism anymore, and it definitely doesn't need racialism.
>>
File: Holocaust a Proven Fraud.png (166 KB, 1482x450) Image search: [Google]
Holocaust a Proven Fraud.png
166 KB, 1482x450
>>70620918

It was real in their minds...
>>
>>70620918
So the punishment for making a fuss on their way to be murdered was to be murdered in a different way. Makes sense. Though why they didn't just hang people is a mystery to me. Much less expensive. Just takes rope and some cheap wooden gallows. If they had to be all German about it I'm sure they could invent some kind of mechanical gallows with a conveyor belt system.

Actually I think I read one account that mentioned some sort of Kafka-esque hanging method the Germans used, it involved pushing Jews into a 10 foot pit or something that was inside a secret room. Can't keep all that silly shit straight anymore.
>>
This thread is fucking sick. I cannot believe this right now. My Grandparents died there..I am literally fucking shaking right now..please delete these posts NOW. 8 million innocent jews died, you people are disgusting..I cannot even right now..try watching something like Schindler's list to understand how serious this was.
>>
>>70621138
They need to remember the 6 million Jews that died.

It is revolting how they tarnish the memory of those 8 million jews.

We demand justice and reparations for the murder of the 10 million jews.
>>
>>70613793
you know this might be fake but it doesn't mean the holocaust is a conspiracy, it could also just be a story made up by some jew to get some easy shekels.
>>
File: 1454628890149-1.png (2 MB, 1452x2546) Image search: [Google]
1454628890149-1.png
2 MB, 1452x2546
>>70621138
My grandfather died in the camps, too. Absolutely sick that these people find humor in this. At the tender age of 5 they hooked my grandfather up to one of those maniacal masturbation machines and drained the life from him. My father still wakes up in a cold sweat, mumbling "please don't kill him, Adolf". Father witnessed this horror and he's never been the happy, strong man I remember him as since then.
>>
>>70621243
There was 10 million in just Germany.. over 25 million in Europe alone.. if the Nazis had succeed, they would have hunted down every one in Europe.. Then they would have moved onto the rest of the world.. we almost had 66 million innocent jews die from those evil fucks.
>>
>>70621138

lel
>>
>>70621243

reminder that unironically 12 million people died in the holocaust
>>
>>70621345
Don't forget the jews living in parallel universes , they were working on a trans dimensional machine to murder them too! That means that up to 20 TRILLION Jews were nearly killed!
>>
>>70621293
>conspiracy

Doesn't know the meaning of the word.

Thinks it means "made up story".

Why are people like you so dumb?
>>
it's so strange the reaction the holocaust provokes from people.

if i said, hey you know, i was looking into it and i don't think as many people died from the nukes in japan as we think. you would get something like, really? hmm might have to look into that. or if i said, "you know I admit the americans treated the natives like shit, but to be fair they were not exactly innocent, and warred with each other far before they came" most would agree. Just a suggestion that history may not be 100 percent accurate the way we hear it, which is reasonable.

But jesus, mention that just maybe 1 less then 6 million jews died in the holocaust and people lose their god damn minds. You can actually go to jail in europe for this, for wanting to examine history! I don't care what it is, if someone says, "hey this thing happened in exactly this way, and if you question it you go to jail, and are labeled a horrible person and a racist". I will assume that is a flat out lie, whatever they told me, because it probably is.

There's no reason to censor investigation into the truth, only lies. I have no fucking idea what happened with the holocaust, i really don't. I just smell bullshit, and frankly you have to be really stupid not to as well. Maybe 6 million died, but from less horrific causes, maybe less died, maybe none or few were murdered at all, but rather starved. Maybe it happened exactly the way we are told. But something sinister is going on when there is this much effort into stopping anyone from questioning it.
>>
File: 1453747247300.jpg (49 KB, 960x831) Image search: [Google]
1453747247300.jpg
49 KB, 960x831
>>70621392
Oy vey, when will they make a movie to raise awareness about this travesty?
>>
>>70620801

Produce a single corpse, or even an official autopsy report which proves even a single jew died from intentional gassing...

Protip: You can't.
>>
File: TyphusAnne.jpg (41 KB, 559x440) Image search: [Google]
TyphusAnne.jpg
41 KB, 559x440
>>70613205
>>
so memes aside

>>70613205
>>70613205
>>70613205
is this any good? and is it really 9.5 hours of testimonies, i mean can you keep it up for that long without zoning out around Terrible Memory #2981, hour 3?
>>
How dare you? This thread is another shoah. Remember the 6 million, we'll make sure you do not forget
>>
>>70621976
You are the worst kind of scum.
That is an utter lie.
>>
File: HoloHoax.jpg (150 KB, 640x613) Image search: [Google]
HoloHoax.jpg
150 KB, 640x613
>>70622067

Try this one... it's only 2 hours:

Spielberg's Hoax The Last Days of The Big Lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.