[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We could've had an Old Repbublic movie. We could've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (13 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 250x370
We could've had an Old Repbublic movie.
We could've had a Kyle Katarn movie.
But no, we get this. I honestly don't care how the rebels got the Death Star plans, we know they succeed and blow it up. I'd rather just watch the space battle from episode 4 instead if two hours of a team of red shirts getting the blueprints
>>
>>70613116
>a Kyle Katarn movie

I thought this was sort of hinted at, isn't the main character called Jan Ors?
>>
>>70613253
No, her name just sounds similar.

>>70613116
If the Bothans aren't stupid looking horse people, I'm done with Star Wars.
>>
>>70613116
Revan is overrated shit, and any era with 10000 jedi and sith is crap by definition. Prequel babies will dispute this.
>>
>>70613253
Her name is Jyn Erso.
Also I think Kyle was sort of replaced by Finn, since he's a former stormtrooper who might possibly become a jedi
>>
>Karl Urban will never play Kyle Katarn

Life is cruel
>>
File: 1446684888180.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1446684888180.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>70613358
>>
>>70613314
>Revan is overrated
Your opinion is wrong. Besides, it doesn't have to be about him, there's millions of stories that can be told with the old republic that doesn't involve him
>>
>>70613305
if you're thinking of "Many Bothans died to bring us this information". That's the second death star.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 236x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 236x252
>>70613435
Y'know... The jacket Kyle wears is very similar to Finn's
>>
>>70613116
40% of it being reshot 6 months before release is more worrisome than the movie's premise.
>>
>>70613305
Ah well. I can still hope, they might be hiding a ton of stuff like they did with episode 7.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.