[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>0 roles since The Mentalist finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
>0 roles since The Mentalist finale
>>
Saw him offering blowies for cash in West Hollywood a few weeks back.

Not bad, too much teeth tho.
>>
That red john reveal was the most disappointing thing I've ever seen desu
>>
>>70609410
Wasn't he getting paid a lot to be in that shit show?

If that was the case, I wouldn't want to work anymore either.
>>
>>70609410
Is this a 'Bruno Hellers victims' thread?
>>
>>70609536
/thread
>>
>>70609562

I bet that he is not loaded as fuck like most famous actors, but I think that if he is smart with his money he should be able to not work ever again and have a great life, traveling, nice house, money to left to your kids when you are gone, etc.

How much that show lasted? did it got sindication?
>>
>>70609410
never seen the mentalist only seen him in margin call, he was good in that
>>
>>70609410
SIMON BAKER IS A HANDSOME MAN NOHOMO

WAS GOOD IN MARGIN CALL BUT THE PART WAS SMALL
>>
>>70609656
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Baker

>In 2010, he was earning US$350,000 per episode of The Mentalist. At that time his net worth was US$25 million.[3] Shortly after, he signed a contract that delivered a payment of US$30 million for his role as Patrick Jane.[4]
>>
>>70609791
Jesus. And they say Kyle Gass only has like a million.
>>
>>70609410
What can he do?
Cant see him as anything
>>
File: Capture.jpg (97 KB, 694x725) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
97 KB, 694x725
He's directing his first debut film
>>
>>70612553
Hmm
>>
>>70609410
I don't like his cunt face anyway
>>
>>70609410
How did The Mentalist end?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.