[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> I must apologize for my son Clark > He is an idiot >
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Pa_Kent.jpg (64 KB, 853x353) Image search: [Google]
Pa_Kent.jpg
64 KB, 853x353
> I must apologize for my son Clark
> He is an idiot
> I have purposely raised him wrong, as a joke

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>70604881
he meant that you need to stop making these fucking capeshit threads
>>
You mean wife son?
>>
>>70604881
DON'T STEP TOWARDS ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN
>>
>>70604881
This would have been a great moment for El Flash to show up in a dream within a dream and save everyone, because we have to go deeper.
>>
>>70604881

been a while but wasn't his reasoning to keep Clarks powers a secret? Flying in and saving him in front of a bunch of witnesses isn't keeping a low profile. Perhaps martyring hmself will be a life long reminder for clark to keep it under wraps?
>>
>>70604953
Clark could've walk over got the dog and walked back without raising suspicion
>>
>>70604881
Leap that tall building in a single bound, if you're so great.
>>
>>70604953
Yeah but then he basically came out of the closet months later and destroyed half a city.

It was better when papa kent just died of a heart attack, because it showed that despite being super-human, he wasn't all powerful.
>>
>>70604998
THAT'S A LOT OF KRYPTONITE!
>>
>>70604881
>What do you get when you combine a bald giraffe, an alien and a yellow sun?................................................................................................................................................MY ASS
>>
>>70605053
Years later. Better than a decade and a half later.
>>
>>70604951
NO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND
PA KENT HAD TO DIE SO NOBODY FINDS OUT
IF THE FLASH COMES AND SAVES HIM EVERYONE WILL FIND OUT ABOUT SUPERHUMAN ABILITIES
>>70604953
>flying in
Why fly? He has super speed. Clark goes and hides behind a tree, then speeds to the car and grabs his father and the dog, runs home and takes them there, then comes back out behind the tree. If people ask how he survived the tornado, he says he was lucky and the tornado didnt hurt him or something i dont know.
THAT, or uh, pa kent could have just let the damn dog die.
>>
>>70604881
I thought it was pretty clear in BvS that the tornado lifted him to the Himalayas, where he's playing with rocks.
>>
>>70604998
>No locomotives in the flick
Pretty obvious Clark is all talk.
>>
>>70605732
There is though, but it's stationary.
>>
>>70606097
>>70605732

Non gets thrown into and also throws a train
>>
>>70606097
>>70606178
H-haha I was just testing you senpaitachi
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.