[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: mistica-apocalipse-x-men-filme.png (858 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
mistica-apocalipse-x-men-filme.png
858 KB, 1024x576
>>
he didn't crush her neck
>>
>>70604538
I really fucking hate Jennifer Lawrence, Oscar Isaac should have should have choked her for real and fucking break her windpipe.
>>
Nothing, It was a great movie.
>>
Erik, an established character, had a weak motivation for relapsing into evil by having his three minutes of screentime family John Wicked. And nobody seems to care about the world being torn the fuck apart by the end if it, nor do they blame Erik, worse than Man of Steel and Metropolis.

Mystique was a Mary Sue, her being singlehandedly blamed for world piece makes no sense considering the last movie. Mutants should be fucking feared after Magneto dropped a baseball stadium over the White House. Also, her never wearing a subpar makeup seems like a cheap attempt to sell this movie to normies or her just being lazy.

It's supposed to have been 10 years later but nobody's aged a day since DOFP.

The Wolverine scene was surprisingly brutal but still seemed hamfisted.
>>
>>70608494
You clearly shouldn't be watching superhero movies at all.
You're in the wrong genre and wondering why you hate movies.
>>
>>70604538
Mystique was played way too straight. I mean the cheese starts instantly in the movie: pyramidpunk egypt, Eric in polish metalworks and her daughter feeding a fucking deer, Eric's family gets killed by one arrow shot lazily holy fuck what am I watching?

Also, reciting the plot and superpowers of different mutants from three to five times every line got from annoying as hell into instant comedy. The general telling PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE after being told that ocean floor magnetic sulphur or whatever will cause earthquakes had me pissing myself.
>>
I seem to remember several heroes being horsemen in the comics and going back to their normal lives after.
Maybe they (professor x) attributes erics actions to some sort of mind control.

Heres my question with the new xmen movies. Arent they supposed to be same continuity with the old ones?

Some things feel off if they are supposed to share continuity
>>
>>70604538
She tried" neck to the hand style"
>>
Mystique's ability is dog dick against other mutants.
>>
File: Mystiquemovie.jpg (18 KB, 220x336) Image search: [Google]
Mystiquemovie.jpg
18 KB, 220x336
>>70608494

The scoop is that Jennifer Lawrence complained about the makeup/costume so they had to minimize it.
>>
It's like 18 fucking years until the first movie in the series, how are Xavier and Magneto going to look like old fucks before then?
>>
>>70612096
>The scoop is that Jennifer Lawrence complained about the makeup/costume so they had to minimize it.
In what way did they minimise it?
>>
Bryan singer directing. The only good movie was First Class.
>>
>>70612935
0/10, I bet you claim to hate Fincher too.
>>
>>70612923
you mean like how she was blue in only 2 or 3 scenes and the rest of the movie she was jlaw.? Wasnt the whole point of the last 2 movies that she was proud of the way she looked?
>>
>>70613158

I'm being serious. Fincher is alright.
>>
>>70612911
people can change a lot in 18 years, anon.
>>
>>70613212
Yeah but they don't change into Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart.
>>
>>70613198
What would an X-men/MCU movie directed by David Fincher be like?
>>
>>70613198

That's a lot of edge.
>>
>>70613261
True, but patstew looked 70 when he was 40.

Now that prof x is bald thanks to apocalypse hes basically the same as stewart.
>>
>>70613273
a very still NiN music video
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.