[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does an orc know what a menu is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: le menu man.jpg (108 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
le menu man.jpg
108 KB, 1920x1080
How does an orc know what a menu is?
>>
>>70603573
He had dined at the Isengard Cafe before he went on his quest
>>
>>70603573
Saruman brought on the industrial revolution. I'm sure he invented menus too.
>>
he actually says

>Looks like meats back!

then in orcish he calls for his buddy and the boys

>!Ondemenieu, Boys!
>>
>>70603573

ask tolkien's next of kin because its in the book you autistic fuckwad
>>
>>70603673
Ondemenieu must like meat more than most, then.
>>
>>70603573
urukhais are mixed with humans so he retained his human knowledge of fine dining
>>
>>70603673

where had slikemeat been? on a quest?
>>
more importantly, what do they eat in mordor?
>>
>>70603761
In the books there were two groups of orcs, the uruk-hai and the Mordor orcs, and they had a rendezvous and argued about who gets to take the hobbits and where.
I think the one who tried to eat Merry and Pippin was supposed to be Grishnak, the Mordor orc who knew about the ring and wanted to steal it.
>>70603794
Fish, actually.
>>
>>70603794
Food
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.