[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never seen this. Is really this as bad as its reputation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: MaxOV7.jpg (812 KB, 1160x1600) Image search: [Google]
MaxOV7.jpg
812 KB, 1160x1600
I've never seen this. Is really this as bad as its reputation suggests?
>>
Does it have a bad reputation?

It's an action comedy horror and it's deliberately cheesy and enjoyable.
>>
Wat? Bad reputation? Fuck no. Shits gold yo.
>>
>>70603075
That's a good poster.
>>
It's like SK never actually saw real people to know how they work because every character's behavior in the movie was just wtf.
>>
>>70603075
it's great, especially the lead evil truck with the giant goblin mask

i believe it's also the only movie King actually directed

if you can't enjoy this movie then i must say that you're completely fucked

>>70603169
>It's an action comedy horror and it's deliberately cheesy and enjoyable.
this
>>
>>70603075
No it's pretty cool actually. 100% AC/DC soundtrack is based as fuck.
>>
Aside from Emilio Estevez, the cast were all complete nobodies who were probably willing to work for minimum wage. Except one of them later hit the jackpot and managed to get fantastically rich, but let's not get into that.
>>
>>70603075
It's wonderfully entertaining, self-aware(?) Stephen King at its best
>>
>>70603075
>une production Dino De Laurentiis
yeah it's probabyl bad.
>>
>>70603739

Yeardley?

Man I can't imagine doing one show for 25 years. Then again I guess it's like any job.
>>
>>70603739
>nobodies
All of them are much much more successful then you. And Lisa sure isnt a nobody role.
>>
$7 MILLION A YEAR TO VOICE ONE SHITTY OBNOXIOUS CARTOON CHARACTER IN YOUR NORMAL SPEAKING VOICE
>>
>>70603075
It's one of those flicks you watch when you're in bed too tired to do anything but not really sleepy and have some snacks at your reach. The gas station on the outskirts setting was comfy as fuck.
>>
File: 1464652911861.png (104 KB, 250x246) Image search: [Google]
1464652911861.png
104 KB, 250x246
>>70604307
>still more successful then you
>>
>>70604283
Well, it is now since nobody cares about the Shitsons since 1999.
>>
>>70604396
>then you
derp
>>
>>70603075
this fillms fucking awesome!
>>
>>70603075
yes but watch it anyways
>>
>>70603075
Its pretty enjoyable. iirc stephen king was so fucked up during that time he jas no recollection of filming it. Here is tje trailer that has music from halloween 3. Just look at his eyes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ggWS4tTzs60
>>
>>70603075
>I've never seen this. Is really this as bad as its reputation suggests?

It's probably pure fun, in a humble way, King's way. Enjoy it for what it is and I'm sure you'll be fine.
>>
>>70603524
>It's like SK never actually saw real people to know how they work because every character's behavior in the movie was just wtf.

>real people
>not wtf 70% of the time
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.