[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are they so cute?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: tweedles.jpg (119 KB, 648x960) Image search: [Google]
tweedles.jpg
119 KB, 648x960
why are they so cute?
>>
>>70600469
did Johnny beat both of them?
>>
Computer says no
>>
>>70600469
>as themselves

they trying for a spinoff with these things?
>>
Down the rabbit hole Syndrome
>>
I really find the aesthetics of these films disgusting. Why did Burton do it?
>>
>>70601648
>I really find the aesthetics of these films disgusting.
y tho?
>>
>>70602202
everything in the movie is a hideous eyesore
>>
These are the most punchable faces I've ever seen on film, I really want Johnny Depp to lock them in his dungeon and throw a fucking brick in both their fat faces
>>
they had the GOATest line in the movie, near the end
>>
>the Ben Afflecks
>>
>>70600469
>>70600502
"They" arenĀ“t:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvlMPNXPgeM
>>
>>70602202
Look at the disgusting fucking Egg people in the OP's picture and maybe you'll BEGIN to understand why. And the fact that it has literally no goddamn color to it, despite the whole movie taking place in WONDERLAND there's more color in the scenes in the real fucking world.
>>
>>70602202
It looks like a parody of Tim Burton yet horribly homogenized fantasy fake as fuck cgi garbage.
>>
>>70601648
That fucking hack ripped off masse from a 90's video game, American McGee's Alice, but Burton didn't really understand it's sensibilities and tone, he just liked it. The end result is a fucking mess.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.