[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY IS IT A BIG DEAL THAT YARA IS A LESIBIAN? OR BI, OR WHATEVER?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: yara-greyjoy.jpg (763 KB, 2048x1131) Image search: [Google]
yara-greyjoy.jpg
763 KB, 2048x1131
http://plugnstay.com/game-of-thrones-season-6-episode-7-review/
>>
>>70600408
>lesbians
>in medieval times
I found the witch may we burn her
>>
>>70600458
lol. in medieval times where everyone is fucking everyone, lets burn the girl who just wants to fuck the tits of some woman.
>>
>>70600458

It's not medieval times. It's a fantasy world you dipshit.
>>
>>70600408
Nothing TV show Asha is so ugly it's probably easier for her to buy a whore than get with a man.
>>
>>70600408
How are they complaining?

I was kind of annoyed that they couldn't let a female character who was violent and ambitious be anything but a lesbian.
>>
>>70600628
Brienne is straight thought, so it seems balanced to me.
>>
>>70600458
We had openly out homos,beastality and pedos in Greek/roman times.
>>
>>70600408
I don't see the majority of people complaining at all. Made up outrage or are you focusing on a very small group of people who may be upset about it?
>>
>>70600408
I just think it's kinda odd that they had to make Asha(Yara) gay/bi while they cut both Dany and Cersei's canonical lesbo scenes.

It's show Yara so whatever, she's not even close to book Asha so who really cares about how accurate they are, they already had her retreat from some fucking dogs after sailing 1000 miles in a pointless filler arc.

The thing that bothers me is it just feels lazy because now show Yara is essentially just a stereotypical bull dyke like how they made show Loras a stereotypical wimpy faggot who immediately starts fucking manwhores in littlefinger's brothel like a week after Renly died. I'm still insulted by that one.
>>
>tfw you'll never lick Brienne's hairy pits or legs or feets
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.