[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever laughed wrongly during a movie scene? I saw Saving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 16
File: Rip.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rip.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Have you ever laughed wrongly during a movie scene?

I saw Saving Private Ryan in the cinema as a kid (no idea how they let me)
When the soldier was running up to the tank with the sticky bomb and blew himself up I started laughing loud as hell.
The entire cinema was looking at me and my parents got real mad

I couldn't help it, it just looked so funny
>>
>>70598759
The way magnetos family died in xma made me randomly laugh throughout the movie.
>twofer
>>
>>70598759
I laugh even at this picuture alone
>>
>>70598759
When the guy on the beach is walking around looking for his arm. Like FUCK YOU GUYS I'M TAKING MY BALL AND GOING HOME.
>>
>>70598759
well the dude didnt just die, he got fucking annihilated. also like the part when dudes melon pops ffrom being shot by a 30mm round.
>>
>>70598759
The scene where the soldier slowly presses the knife into the Jewish actor's chest made me chuckle, mainly because of the way he's like "nononono"
>>
File: rip.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
rip.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
Just made this
>>
I BET YOU CAN SQUEAL LIKE A PIG

LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A SOW HERE

WWEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70598759
Seeing Olly's body hanging there after he is hung in Game of Thrones.

Mainly because that little shit deserved it.
>>
>>70598963
FUCK that movie always looks like it was just made yesterday... it seems to never age with whatever camera Spielberg used to shoot it on.
>>
>>70598992
That's the power of practical effects
>>
Grave of the Fireflies, when he's explaining the graveness of the situation and after a brief pause she responds by telling him she has diarrhea.
>>
>>70598931
that's hilarious
>>
DUDE BLOOD AND GUTS IS SO FUNNY LOL
>>
>>70599018
That's not the funny part you fucking autist

do you know what comedic timing means?
>>
I laughed at this guy

Your arm is off, mate, why do you bring it with you?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70599042
that's his fap hand
>>
the guy hitting the propeller in titanic
>>
I laughed pretty much all the way through Rambo (2008), not necessarily because of the content itself by the idea that Stallone had just said fuck it and made the most violent film he possibly could.

>People being forced to run across minefields at gunpoint
>Rambo murdering people with a bow and arrow by shooting the most gruesome spots imaginable
>Children being bayonetted
>Children being picked up and thrown into fires
>Child rape
>Rambo unironically ripping out a man's throat with his bare hand
>Rambo executing pirates as liberal Christian missionaries scream in horror
>Rambo turning dozens of Burmese into paste with the 50 cal at the end

It's hilarious from start to finish.
>>
File: 1462005291739.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1462005291739.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
I laughed in American History X when he curbstomped the nigger.
Not even saying it to fit the theme of the thread or anything, I have no clue why but it just felt humorous to me.
>>
>>70599071
This
Lost it too the first time I saw it
>>
i dont know how anyone took band of brothers seriously. every death was funny, one guy got shot in the balls with a canon
>>
>>70599018
In Gladiator, when Russel Crowe's character was crying over the corpses of his family.

Because he was slobbering the whole time
>>
>>70599112
>Band of Brothers was literally laying the groundwork for Ow My Balls
>>
>>70599100

The comparison of the two versions of that scene is always pretty funny. Ed Norton firing about 25 shots from his pistol, him being ridiculously accurate and hitting a headshot on a guy driving away, that glorious shot of him as he's being arrested. It's the most heroic curb stomp in cinema history.
>>
>>70599071
>>70599105
Every time here too.
>>
Everything about this scene is fucking hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mikj8eDKxMQ
>>
>>70599087
I agree with this

especially the .50 cal at the end, oh I was laughing...
>>
>>70598963
>1998
>still best camera work, best practical effects, best bullet inpacts, best explosions, best gore

fucking Spielberg must have sold his soul to the devil to make this movie
>>
>>70598759
The intro to the patriot every time one of the soldiers got hit by a cannon ball, the fact the other soldiers (had to) just keep standing in a line reloading while their mate was next to them screaming and dying was surreal.
>>
>>70598759
My mother absolutely lost her shit when the black kid gets shot in the face in pulp fiction
>>
File: 11022308voo0cpov3qodlb.jpg (520 KB, 1417x2100) Image search: [Google]
11022308voo0cpov3qodlb.jpg
520 KB, 1417x2100
When Frank blasts the dudes head off while he's sat at the table and the cop is all "FUCKS SAKE FRANK!"
>>
The way Leo DiCaprio's character bursts into tears and sobs loudly in Shutter Island when he has flashbacks to his kids being drowned was hilarious to me. Think I barely suppressed my laughter to some silent wheezes when watching it with the parents.
>>
>>70598759
>I saw Saving Private Ryan in the cinema as a kid (no idea how they let me)

Complaining about not being treated like a faggot, look at the massive queer you turned into. All that freedom they gave you as a child has made you into an overbearing anti-fun freak

The kind of adult kid me would have hated with a passion
>>
>>70598759
>>70598931
>>70598903
>>70598948
When that dumb American pulls his helmet off to check it after a round deflects off it then ttakes a nother through the brain
>>
>>70599218

That's an intentionally funny scene though, you're supposed to laugh at it.
>>
>>70599117
Yeah my family looked in disgust at me when I laughed at him slobbering against his kid's charred dirty feet.

Typing this out I now know why.
>>
>>70599042
If I ever have to get an arm or leg amputated I'll be insisting on keeping it, actually.

I'm not really religious, but it just feels wrong to not be interred with all your bones in one place. I'd hate to lose it on some shitty beach.
>>
>>70598970
>everyone he ever knew or loved raped and murdered by wildlings
>traumatised by wildlings killing his brothers at the wall
>jon wants to bring them over the wall to do the same everywhere
>forced to kill best friend, role model and commander in an attempt to save innocent lives

Being glad Olly died really shows a lack of empathy on your part.
>>
>>70598963
stuff like that always makes me laugh

I aint even an edgy fuck. its just the whole weirdness of it.
>>
>>70599268
Any time leo tries to act I start laughing.

Blood diamonds was a masterpiece comedy.

Also I laughed when America got ripped in half in chappie, and jackman hamming it up controlling the MOOSE, and ninjas awful acting while fighting the MOOSE and seeing Yolandi die. Fuck that movie was a mess, but fun nevertheless.
>>
>>70599261
every gory scene in that made me laugh

expendables 1
when dolph shoots off the torso of the terrorist at the star killed me. he should have been in the whole movie.
>>
>>70599311
Mortician here.

It's very common for people to get the limb cremated then keep it to be united with them when they die.
>>
>>70598759
yes that exact scene i laughed hard as shit

in 42 when the coach is saying a bunch of racist jokes i was dying laughing
>>
>>70599283
wat
>>
>>70599169
ahhhahaha what the fuck
>>
When Torretto is BUT THE KIDS! And then he gets shot by the sniper.
>>
>>70598824
You mean when they got shot by a policeman shooting an arrow accidently.
>>
>>70599419
the fuck? why would cops use a bow?
>>
In saving private ryan when the guy is lighting the molotov cocktail to throw on the Germans below and they look up and start yelling before being engulfed in flames

And titanic propeller guy
>>
File: ngbbs51329488c056f.jpg (33 KB, 500x399) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs51329488c056f.jpg
33 KB, 500x399
I don't even know why, but I started laughing hystericaly during this

It's not even funny, I just started laughing
>>
I laughed so loud when the man hit the propellar in titanic. A couple of old bags turned around and shushed me
>>
>>70599186
What did he sell for band of brothers then as that is on par with this.
They are really my goto film/tv series when im trying to find something to watch
>>
>>70599453

Because it had no metal for Magneto to manipulate as opposed to guns.
>>
>>70599314
>not realizing the reality that if Jon did not get the wildings to help them, all will be dead when winter comes
Seriously... Jon explained this over and over to people why he needed them and people like you STILL call him a traitor?
>>
>>70599314
>particular tribe of cannibal wildlings that all other wildlings hate kill your family
>jon bring other wildlings over the wall to make sure they're not added to the zombie horde that everyone at the wall now believes in, or should believe in
>hurr durr I'll kill my bestest pal in the world and my commander, who I've sworn an oath to protect
>THAT'LL fix the problem of having all the wildlings south of the wall!
>I'm certain it won't cause the wildlings to abandon what little fealty they felt they had towards Jon and just do whatever-the-fuck they want!

The traitors were fucking retarded in the show. They managed to be the dumbest people in a show that's got Dany's storyline.
>>
>>70599465
I remember when we showed this to my film lecturer and as soon as the horse was sinking he was like "ohh nooo nooo nooo"

kek was funny
>>
>>70599311
Dear German soldiers,

I insist on keeping my hand you blew off.

Bimbo Fourchanning
>>
File: mufasa-1.jpg (387 KB, 1728x905) Image search: [Google]
mufasa-1.jpg
387 KB, 1728x905
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>70599471
>>70599148
>>70599071
What is it about this scene that makes everyone laugh? Webm?
>>
>>70599382
>cremated

Fuck that. I want to keep my polished arm-bone on my coffee table until I die and get interred with it.
>>
>>70599517
ever tried googling?
https://youtu.be/XKqGefSxFyc
>>
>>70599551
>I want to keep my polished arm-bone on my coffee table
That does sound neat
>>
>>70599551
Yeah Id want it to wank with, Would it feel like someone else doing it to you?
>>
File: Bruges.jpg (200 KB, 753x544) Image search: [Google]
Bruges.jpg
200 KB, 753x544
>>70599169
>only ever seen pieces of this on telly
>decide to properly watch it one day when I feel like watching some flimsy romantic movie
>mfw it's a horror movie shot like a romantic comedy for some inexplicable reason
>mfw I've never heard anyone(chicks) describe it as anything except a romantic movie
>>
>>70599517
Because it's unnecessarily making his death more absurd and comical.

Everyone who jumped/fell off the ship either died from the fall, or got crushed after by the ship breaking, yet for some reason Jim decides to put some fucker clipping the propeller on his way down.
>>
>>70599589
I'd just use it as a back-scratcher.
>>
haha thats hella badass OP :)

cant believe u did that in front of your mom and dad, haha!
>>
>I started laughing at moment I wasn't supposed to
It's called dissocial personality disorder
>>
>>70598759
>character has been blind his whole life
>gets eye surgery
>operation succeeds
>his first look at people and he can already tell what's beautiful and what's ugly like a person who wasn't blind since birth would
>>
File: 1459980605671.gif (2 MB, 320x384) Image search: [Google]
1459980605671.gif
2 MB, 320x384
>>70599186
>he fell for the Spielberg isn't a great director meme
>>
File: fortress7.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fortress7.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
This was disturbing, but I laughed
>>
>>70600282
I didn't, but SPR is exceptionally good, even for Spielberg.
>>
>>70598759
Then you started posting on 9gag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCyNFbiw6Iw
The absurdity of this scene made me crack up, shit movie.
>>
I lost it when the guy in the wheelchair was tipped over the balcony in The Pianist.
>>
>>70602526
The really funny part is when the Nazi officer asks everyone in the room to stand up.
>>
>>70598759
Basically this entire movie is comedy gold, but this scene is the best:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWAJPB_5rSs

The michael face after explosion is priceless, like thank god I god a spare vagoo in US
>>
>>70598992
That's because every war film since has been trying to replicate it.
>>
>>70598963
wtf is this guy retarded

like i thought the point was to fuck up the tracks and it looks like he is just sticking it on the armor above the the tracks
>>
I laughed my ass off at the scene in unforgiven when clint blows away all of those fuckers in the bar. the random dumb luck he had as a gunfighter really made me laugh.
>>
>>70599186
band of brothers looks better
>>
>>70600700
Stream it.
>>
File: commander is unconscious.webm (3 MB, 1313x540) Image search: [Google]
commander is unconscious.webm
3 MB, 1313x540
>>70598963
>>
>>70604800

tanks YIFY
>>
>>70598948
Fuck you man that part always bothers me
>>
>>70599465
I always imagine the horse doing a Mister Ed voice "Oh no! I'm-a sinking Atreyu! Oh gosh!"
>>
>>70599261
I've never seen all of this but i remember when I was younger being round a friends house and his brother calling us to his room to watch that scene. Had a good old chuckle.

https://youtu.be/KuqQMoU436o?t=55

Found it for anyone who hasn't seen it.
>>
>>70599607
horror film?
>>
>>70604828

kek
>>
>>70598759
I was in english class and we were watching Great Expectations(1998) and I wasnt paying any attention for most of it but there was a scene where miss havisham gets her wedding dress caught on fire and i started laughing and then a friend started laughing and i couldnt stop.
>>
>>70599288

t. Continent that is hellbent on destroying itself
>>
>>70598759

I laughed in Spy when the agent drank the instant death acid or whatever.

I was the only one in a full theater who did so it was tres' awkward
>>
>>70600700
that dosnt even seem like it should be possible
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A6Mb1wwnAK4

This fucking scene. I couldn't stop laughing at how stupid it was.

Like seriously, the whole mystery behind who he was and his name was because he held open a fucking door. He deserved a better ending.
>>
Went to see World War Z with a couple mates.
Fairly quiet in the afternoon, about 50 in there.
>Brad Pitt tells the science bloke to keep his booger hook off the bang switch
>slowly creeping down the plane's cargo ramp
>panics, runs back up, slips, blows his own head off
>I let out the loudest belly laugh I've ever let out in a cinema
>>
File: 1405538289758.jpg (24 KB, 225x250) Image search: [Google]
1405538289758.jpg
24 KB, 225x250
>>70606429
>keep his booger hook off the bang switch
>>
>>70598759

OP was a retard, is a retard.
>>
>>70598824
Some dude literally yelled out DOUBLE KILL and made half the theater crack up.
>>
>>70599071
Came to post this, I was a little kid and I burst out laughing in the deathly quiet theater at the *PANG*. My mom got mad at me and told me not to laugh, but I mean come on!
>>
Les Mis

Javert swan diving into the dam and it making that hilarious Gallagher water melon crunching noise. SPLAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRzvdQh8D2Q

2:50
>>
>>70599071
Came to post this. Also the lady hanging looking at Rose (wtf help her up??) who then falls and knocks over another dude
>>
>>70605620
It's got an amoral death walking around in a meatsuit, threatening to kill the man's daughter towards the end just because it fancies itself in love. Then once the man manages to convince the entity not to do it, the girl is left with a man who doesn't remember being dead, and whose sister must be heartbroken ever since the accident, on top of her dad dying.

That shit is dark as fuck and not romantic at all. With a different soundtrack and maybe light-setting there wouldn't even be any discussion over whether it's horror.
>>
>>70598963
GO! YOU! GO, LIGHT IT!
>>
>>70598759
I started laughing during Lincoln when they showed his body, literally the whole theater was silent
>>
>>70599112
>i dont know how anyone took band of brothers seriously

leave
>>
>>70599311
Literally no one religious thinks that. Have you never heard about how we will "be made whole again" and "have new bodies"? "Religious" people probably care the least about body deformities as they believe it won't matter in the next life. Unless you're referring to Egyptians and shit being buried with their body parts and material objects
>>
My friend and I went to see Divergent when it was in theaters. $5 Tuesday, we had no idea.

Ended up laughing at the movie for the near-entirety of the second half. That movie is so fucking bad. Some 13-year old boys were glaring at us the entire time, and we laughed harder.

It was so clearly for middle school/high schoolers we started to closely pay attention to what we went to see.
"I'm divergent!"
God, the cringe. What a pretentious movie.
>>
>>70598970
same i hated the actor and his whole arc was extremely predictable even by dnd standards
>>
>>70606429
That fucking movie man
>That scene close to the ending where Brad Pitt is in the lab
>they look at a zombie behind some glass or in a cage or what ever and it makes a weird sound
>one of the people I came with laughs like an idiot for 1 second
>literally can't stop laughing till the movie's finished, even thinking about going outside because I'm fucking in tears
>>
>>70606966

For a bunch of people somewhat prone to going around blowing themselves up, Muslims have a pretty big boner about being buried intact and not being cremated. They don't even go in for embalming or any of that jazz.
>>
>>70607020
>sneaking through lab
>pass like 50 zombies
>1 notices them
>one armed lady grabs gun and unloads alerting every single zombie they had successfully snuck by
Why wouldn't you just bash its head in? You retard. She was cute though.
>>
>>70604800
Too much war thunder comrade?
>>
>>70602526
lol this.

could be straight out of SNL
>>
>>70598759
I went to the the passion of the christ and laughed out loud when judas or whoever saw that weird little black gremlin thing.

some 50 year old dude was pissed at me for it
>>
>>70598759
I remember laughing really loudly at the old woman who gets a rock in the face during the scene where the Irish get off the boat in gangs of new york
>>
>>70598759
When 22 ounces of c4 u go up in, look as good you will not
>>
>>70598759
Well the was a dumb shit. He takes a leisurely stroll to the tank with a live bomb in his hand, then when he gets to the tank he doesnt even sticky it. The scene still triggers me everytime.
>>
>12 years a slave
>chuckle when slaverbenders wife throws a bottle at slaves face
>audience turns to look at me

No regrets
>>
>>70598759
Still no idea why I decided to watch this in theaters.
>>
>>70598759

>tfw I was in middle school and I laughed at Amon Goeth picking off Jews from his house
>>
Went to see Paranormal Activity 2 when I was probably like 14/15 with all my mates. Laughed and made jokes throughout the whole movie. We were little shits really and I feel a bit bad for ruining it for the few people in there that actually cared about that shitty fucking movie. Most of the other people joined in on the bants though so that was fun.
>>
>>70606966
>literally no one religious thinks that

Dumbest thing you could possibly say. Especially after you've listed an ancient religion that did think so.

I only really meant that I don't think I need my body all collected for any reason, though. I don't believe I need all my toes to go to some heaven, or to be resurrected once the messiah shows up, or to be cloned by some future-archaeologist. I don't believe there's a sanctity in a complete and unmolested body in any religious or spiritual way. But the hospital throwing away or cremating my arm or leg would still upset me, because I'd want that bloody appendage to stay with me, for some inexplicable reason.
>>
>>70598759
I remember when I was 9 and I watched this for the fist time, I laughed during the opening scene where that soldier has lost his arm and he just picks it up and walks off
>>
>>70599551
Lol u and me are of the same mind anon. Idk like I know its just my body but this vessel and all of its parts have got me thru life so far. I want as much of us to be together as possible when I get buried... also fuck donating organs. They are mine and should all be with me when I die
>>
The ending of The Mist cracked me up at the theater.
>>
>>70607241
>NWA movie
>white cop calls ice cube a "NEE-GAR"
>start cracking up
>realize no one else is
>total silence as blacks are oppressed and slammed on car hoods
>dude behind me starts cackling softly
>I start giggling again uncontrollably
>we both keep laughing more and more until we're at a full blown uproar
>someone finally shushes
>bite my lip for ten minutes straight
I'll never forget that dude. The other big laugh was when easy e is told he has AIDS and says "but I ain't no faggot?"
>>
>>70598759
When that woman was giving the love speech in Interstellar; she had this weird pause that I swear is perfect comedic timing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDzjijc6jY

I always find this part of The Thing funny when it cuts from Childs shouting to cut him loose to him standing next to Mac really funny for some reason.
>>
>>70598970
Absolutely, that arc was just too fucking dumb
>>
>>70607399
>also fuck donating organs. They are mine and should all be with me when I die

I don't care a bit about my mushy bits. Those things are just going to rot anyway. But my bones? Those things will last a good couple of hundred years, baby, and I'm keeping them around intact. Only reason I'm not on an organ-donor is because I haven't been able to figure out what they might do to my bones if I do sign it, since bone-grafts and bone-marrow is listed.

Also, fuck pumping the body full of some toxic concoction that actually poisons the earth, just to make the body rot a tiny bit slower. Give my body a flesh-eating-bug bath and put my bones on a nice shelf in a crypt so my kids and grandkids can actually see me if they decide to visit.
>>
>>70607428
>MUUUUUUUUUHRRRRPPPPHHHHH
Biggest miscast of all time? Literally couldn't take any part of the movie seriously with that dude. He'll always the guy from the shitty Texas chainsaw movie to me
>>
File: sam.jpg (10 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
sam.jpg
10 KB, 304x166
>>70598759

there's one scene in "I am Sam" that always cracks me up, and it's when (I don't remember the reason in the film) he's running carrying a box, I think the box had shoes in it, and he falls from a stair to the ground. The movie itself it's really sad and it made me cry when I saw it, but that part it's hilarious.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHxosGUeMAM

Cooper's scream and face around 3:05 cracks me up.
>>
File: Black AIDS Epidemic.jpg (98 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Black AIDS Epidemic.jpg
98 KB, 600x400
Best comedy I've seen in ages.

<====
>>
>>70607617
Yeah idk I don't want my organs going to someone I don't know. For all I know they could be going to the next Shillary Clinton or some pot head. If I could sign off on a worthy recipient of my organs I'd do it but I dobt wsnt to be indirectly responsible for saving the life of the next hitler or some shit
>>
I went to a christian school and in one the bible classes we watched The Passion of the Christ. I tend to laugh at movie violence so that first time they hit Jesus with the whip I accidentally burst out laughing.

I think there was just a "HA!" before I covered my mouth. I don't know if anyone noticed but it felt weird when everybody was talking about how brutal and sad it was when I was stifling some giggles.
>>
File: How Blacks Really Live.jpg (9 KB, 184x273) Image search: [Google]
How Blacks Really Live.jpg
9 KB, 184x273
Nigger mom allowing her nigger boyfriend to rape her 3 year old daughter while she's in the same bed.

Was it wrong that I laughed during the mother's teary confession?
>>
>>70607399
>>70607617
>>70607716
Want to know how I know you're teenagers or younger?
>>
Watched The Pianist in a history lesson once, the whole class laughed when the wheelchair guy got thrown off the balcony. The teacher wasn't really mad he just said "guys, please" in a disappointed way.
>>
>>70607823
Considering I'm 26 I am actually curious what gave it away?
>>
>>70607823
Please enlighten us.

That guy's use of textspeak certainly is a clue, but I'd bet he's just doing it "ironically".
>>
>>70599473
Everything could have been avoided if they used crossbows instead.
>>
>>70608051
>crossbows
>without metal parts

Those will be some really shitty crossbows, mate. Weak as fuck without metal to brace it. Might as well get a bow.
>>
>>70606754
Same.
>>
>>70607993
>>70608003
Selfishness. I guarantee if you needed a liver or something you would be crying your eyes out just so you could live your sad life a little longer. You're afraid of death and for some odd reason having your dead body pieces brings you comfort. Why wouldn't you want your pieces to be given away to help those that need it? Especially if you don't believe in an afterlife, what if you die and are left staring at the dirt in front of you? Those eyes could be in some happy child and you could still be looking through them living their life alongside them knowing you brought them that gift. (I personally don't believe that, but people do) By all means be a selfish prick for no other reason than being afraid though.
>>
>>70606429
In that one, it was the zombie I like to think of as "Rooster" that cracked me up, the one in the lab when Bradd's sneaking around.
>>
>>70608467
>make whole post about how mushy bits don't matter
>get called a teenager because I supposedly care about mushy bits

If it'll make you feel any better I am looking into having a special organ-only thing worked out. The odds of me fulfilling the brain-dead-but-otherwise-fine stipulation for organ donation will be VERY slim, though. It's not like I ride a bike.
>Especially if you don't believe in an afterlife, what if you die and are left staring at the dirt in front of you? Those eyes could be in some happy child and you could still be looking through them living their life alongside them knowing you brought them that gift.

That'd still constitute an "afterlife" belief, silly.
>>
>>70608467
Actually no I don't feel entitled to anything. If my liver gives oyt whetger it be due to a bum gene or my horriblw drinking habbits I would graciously acceot my fate. I would not feel entitled tobtakig from others whetger it be tgeir hard earned moni or their very limbs
>>
>>70598963
How does this look better than all the cgi shit of today
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.