[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They say the early bird gets the worm. But you know what I say?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
They say the early bird gets the worm. But you know what I say? I eat early birds for breakfast.
>>
They say that a rolling stone gathers no moss, Ray. Well, I'm more of a red hot chilli pepper and I'm one scoville unit too much for lichen to handle
>>
They say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Well, my hands are feet and the fucking bush is on fire.
>>
>>70598317
They say the sun never set on the British Empire, Ray.

Well, I am the British fucking Empire, and I'm never going to set.
>>
They say never look a gift horse in the mouth. Well im the fucking dentist and todays christmas
>>
>>70598616
Maximum kek
>>
>>70598317
What is this?
>It's a bowl of salt, Ray.
Why?
>My father always said to take everything a man with a mustache tells you with a grain of salt, Ray. You've got one motherfucker of a 'stache, and I'm always prepared.
>>
File: vince-vaughn.jpg (144 KB, 1200x1432) Image search: [Google]
vince-vaughn.jpg
144 KB, 1200x1432
>>70598822
>My father always said two heads were better than one, Ray. I guess he didn't know how big my fuckin' head was gonna end up.
>>
After all these years, Ray, we've finally done it. We've become True Detective.
>>
>>70598990
Teenager please leave.
>>
They say that Rome wasn't built in a day, Ray. Well I am Rome, and I say "When in Rome.."
>>
>>70599000
Trips confirm
>>
>You ever heard the old joke, Ray? About the chicken crossing the road? Well I am the fuckin' road, and no one's crossing me
>>
>My father always said a problem shared is a problem halved, Blake. Well I'm about to send your fuckin' legs to your mother.
>>
>>70600306
Come up with your own, dude.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.