[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
aight i thought for sure it was a meme that it was good but i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 13.jpg (189 KB, 640x999) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
189 KB, 640x999
aight i thought for sure it was a meme that it was good but i can honestly say it was hella good and the best movie ive seen this year, action was fantastic, critics were hating ass niggers, idk what the fuck their problem was seriously. definetly would put it above american sniper and sicario no question, actors were solid, pacing was enjoyable even though movie was pretty long i was never bored
easily bays best movie, it think a lot of critics hated on it purely because he was director, some real bs, the meta reviews are garbage as fuck
>>
I enjoyed it a lot. Don't expect /tv/ to say they liked it tho.
>>
reddit
>>
How much is the Republican Party paying you to shill this movie?
>>
>>70597817
Hillary and Bernie will never have a three way with you buddy.
>>
i loved it, but pain n gain is Bay´s best movie. Jingoism was prolly the reason critics didnt like it that much
>>
>>70597521
fantastic movie, brother
>>70597569
>>70597817
Jambo?
>>
Better than American Sniper imo
>>
>>70597521
I liked it but they really went overboard

I watch war footage all the time, ragheads with AK-47s don't throw themselves in the line of fire like that and die by the dozens. It just doesn't work that way
>>
>>70598490
>It just doesn't work that way

of course it doesn't. first they shout allahu akbar THEN they throw themselves in the line of fire and die by the dozens
>>
>>70598490
this desu, they usually know what they're doing more than mercenaries on roids
>>
>>70598554
Nah you don't know what you're talking about

It's 2016, you have tons of footage out there, look up from the war in Yemen or Syria

What happened in the movie doesn't happen in real life, it's fantasy

Look up any official reports about how many attackers were killed, it's probably way less than the movie showed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.