[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally Space cop the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: space cop.jpg (75 KB, 471x720) Image search: [Google]
space cop.jpg
75 KB, 471x720
Literally Space cop the movie
>>
File: 2767604-hcu64o9.png (313 KB, 701x394) Image search: [Google]
2767604-hcu64o9.png
313 KB, 701x394
yes, reminder that that fat hipster fuck literally nitpicks for about half an hour about this Carpenter kino, while he nearly had nothing bad to say about... fuckingTFA...

in case you needed maybe another proof RLM are trully (and not in a reddity ironic way) HACK FRAUDS

>muh it should have been more intentionally cheesy

Of course his jewy friend, who loves the movie at least, says Escape from LA is shit (pleb opinion).
>>
>>70597675
Fuck off
>>
>>70596836
Nah, Escape from New York was good. Space Cop sucked a dick.
>>
>>70597811
have I triggered you, millenial faggot, fuck off to redit and have a nice wank in front of your cucked disney movie
>>
>>70596836
be nice if they'd announce beforehand what movie they're doing on this show
>>
>>70597675
in the audio version Mike is much more positive towards the movie, praising the cinematography and the use of color
>>
>>70597675
>says Escape from LA is shit (pleb opinion).
not surprising, he didn't even like tremors 5
>>
>>70596836
>comparing kino to some reddit amateur flick
Kill yourself, kid
>>
Literally "I Just Watched The Most Recent RLM Video and I Want To Talk About It With /tv/: The thread
>>
RLM is really bad.
>>
>>70597675
He thinks TFA is ANH.2, and ANH was good, he said that the plot was grown as fuck and they just remade the first movie, which was a good movie so theyve played it as safe as they possibly could and there isnt alot to fault. Theres not alot to nitpick when its just a carbon copy of something good.
>>
I'm glad RLM has started a new show where they can discuss movies they actually like instead of complaining about how boring all new release movies are, but by far the worst thing about it is going to be these retarded worthless faggot threads every time a new episode comes out.
>>
File: 1424057608378.jpg (57 KB, 501x489) Image search: [Google]
1424057608378.jpg
57 KB, 501x489
I LIKE MIKE, HE IS BASED. SOMETIMES I FANTASIZE MIKE IS MY ROOMMATE IN MY APARTMENT, AND I AM PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WITH MY 2 ASIAN FRIENDS, AND MIKE WALKS OUT OF HIS ROOM AT 1 PM TO GO OUR KITCHEN TO MAKE SOME COFFEE, AFTER A NIGHT OF DRINKING A LOT OF BEER, AND HE IS IN A PLUSH ROBE WITH A STAR TREK STARFLEET SYMBOL ON IT, AND HE LOOKS AT THE TV AND ME PLAYING VIDEO GAMES WITH MY ASIAN FRIENDS, AND HE MAKES THAT FACE LIKE "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT" AND A STUDIO AUDIENCE LAUGHS AT HIS REACTION
>>
>>70596836
Escape from New York is a brilliant film, some people just don't know how to appreciate it, they just want to watch the same movie over and over again, and when something completely different comes out, they think it's strange, and to them different and strange means not good.
Plebs.
>>
>>70603423
>Catalog
Just because something is "different" doesn't mean it's good. A movie can fail at what it's trying to accomplish, regardless of how unique it might be trying to be.
>>
Did anyone like Escape from LA?
>>
>>70603531
It doesn't mean it's bad either, and their complains were all about how the movie wasn't made like your standard action movie, what they called flaws are actually qualities.
>>
>>70603605
Yes.
The only faggots I've seen bitch about it is the surfing scene.
Boo hoo one bad scene. The rest of the movie is great.
>>
>>70603737
Mike's main complaint was that the pace was deadly slow and the action scenes were poorly executed.
>>
File: images-119.jpg (18 KB, 396x360) Image search: [Google]
images-119.jpg
18 KB, 396x360
>>70599865
this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.