[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Felicity's mother episode
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Mother.jpg (71 KB, 1000x617) Image search: [Google]
Mother.jpg
71 KB, 1000x617
>It's a Felicity's mother episode
>>
white women over 25
not
even
once
>>
File: SMOAK TV SHOW.jpg (80 KB, 600x899) Image search: [Google]
SMOAK TV SHOW.jpg
80 KB, 600x899
>>70596206
Its kind of funny that the Arrow became a supporting character in his own show.
>>
>watching CW's abominations.

if you want good DC show watch GOTHAM instead.

or just watch Marvel shows.
>>
File: margene.jpg (218 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
margene.jpg
218 KB, 667x1000
>"It's a "Marg has to be given life guidance" episode
>>
Kill all Jews
>>
>>70596317
When will they kill this annoying bitch
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 300x272) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 300x272
>>70596206
>It's a "everybody hates zoidberg" episode
>>
>>70596206
>it's a Felicity's mom lied to Felicity? doesn't matter, Olivur lied to Felicity? we're done episode
>>
>>70596338
iZombie is top tier, man
>>
>>70596384
soon, i hope, i hated her ever since her debut.
>>
>>70596206
She should have slapped her "genius" daughter for breaking up with the Green Arrow like a dumb bitch.
>>
File: 1428989928391.gif (392 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
1428989928391.gif
392 KB, 200x210
Obligatory

https://youtu.be/pxCMDX1SknY
>>
>>70596384
Kill her? she`s the main protagonist now, so she`s not going anywhere, they will probably kill off Oliver Queen and have Felicity become the Arrow,
>>
>>70596338
>or just watch Marvel shows.
Cuck pls. Arrow used to be good, however the last 2 seasons were garbage.
Daredevil's fight scenes are fantastic the rest of the show is OK. They fucked up his costume though.
Other marvel shows suck balls.
>agent carter
Muh stronk womyn meme
>agents of shield
Lame boring interns
>JJ
Cuck central
>>
>>70596206
It is ok that my gf looks like OP but she's only 30?
>>
>>70596499
don't say such things! you'll give the writers ideas.
>>
I watched arrow from season 1>4>2 and going back to 2 you realize how cartoony the show has become. You'd never see a character like Felicity's mom in season 1 and 2 because it's a much more serious show.

The tone has completely changed from being darker with themes off loss and betrayal to light hearted quirkiness, it feels like a completely different show.
>>
>It's a Roy stalks a man in a business suit and beats him up AS he accuses him of crimes, like the murderer guy from that terrible movie on Netflix about the kid who kills people to avenge his mom.
>>
>>70596495
kek
>>
>>70596658

Arrow was shit since the first episode

Wether it is becoming shittier or not doesn't matter since you should all have dropped that shit day 1
>>
>>70596206
These shows are absolutely gay as fuck.
Who fucking cares about some shitty side characters shitty mother?
>>
>stayfrostyandgetlifted
>>
>>70596502

So many memes in one post.
>>
>>70597653

No.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.