[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will that famous fucking winter arrive south of Winterfell already?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: ice nigger.jpg (32 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
ice nigger.jpg
32 KB, 500x417
Will that famous fucking winter arrive south of Winterfell already? It's literally the laziest and cheapest gimmick they've been selling us for 6 years now, remember in S2E1 the Small Council is discussing about the official ending of summer and how they're stashing food and shit as a preparation for harsh times.

Everyone and their mothers are talking about ice, snow and winter, and yet all we see is few snowflakes in Castle Black and Winterfell, literally the same shit for 6th straight year now. One would think it'd be snowing in King's Landing by now, but nahhh, we have those Catholiban nutjobs walking around barefoot.

Also this season we get to see some Riverland again, and it's literally the same as 5 seasons ago, people wearing short sleeves and shit. Go fuck yourselves, DABID.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
Yes it will, Dany had visions very early in the story of what the Iron Throne will look like by the time she finally arrives in Westeros.
>>
Keep it in your autistic general you underage retards
>>
>>70595881
Good thread senpaisan
>>
>>70595951
Yes, can't wait for that to happen in penultimate episode of the series in 3 years.
>>
>>70595881
>fantasy place where seasons last years
>summer ends S2
>still have autumn to go through

Did you even think before posting
>>
>>70595994
>Implying they'll ever end this shit
>>
>>70595881
Bookfag: By this time in the books, winterfell is covered in several feet of snow, and King's landing is experiencing colder weather. I believe there might actually be some snow down south as well, but I can't remember.
Budget is probably why they haven't shown this on GoT.
>>
>>70595951
>the seven pointed star hanging above the throne

Welp, boys, we know how it's going to end now.
>>
>>70596943
Funny how reddit has 4chan by its balls, especially /tv/, there are reddit namedrops in literally every thread. They're in your head pretty fucking bad.
>>
>>70595881
I think I would prefer that version of the White Walker over the versions we have now. The tall ice demon looking dude from the intro of the first episode gave me the chills.
>>
>>70598592
redditor detected
>>
Winter officially comes in the epilogue of book 5. I think they forgot about it in the show
>>
>>70596493
you're retarded, seven gods are the official religion in westeros, the star is already there
>>
>>70596493
I don't get this meme t.b.h. Didn't the targs worship the seven?
>>
the finale is entitled "The Winds of Winter"

I assume something big and winter-related happens there
>>
>>70598730

not in a large part of the north
>>
>>70596005
This. It's established in like season 1 that their seasons last for years.
>>
>>70598801
>Winds of Winter big reveal!
>Snowflakes have started falling in the northern Riverlands and the Vale
>Chilly breeze happens in KL
>>
>>70598801
Such a bait title, nothing will happen except for The Wall (maybe) going down in a disappointing Deus ex Machina fashion.
>>
But you do realize that about two weeks has passed during the last five seasons? Just look at Gillys baby :^)
>>
>>70598874
This would actually spook like hell.
>>
>>70595881
Holy fuck that white walker is fucking shit, will they do a special edition when the whole thing is out on DVD and fix all the mistakes?
>>
>>70596114
last book its beginning to snow in KL.
>>
>>70599016
Then why sweetrobin so tall
>>
>>70602640
he drank half a bottle of skelegrow by accident
>>
>>70598619
Kek

Not helping at all family
>>
>>70602847
I want some of that ;_;
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.