[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2015-2016 stand up specials.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Bo-Burnham-Net-Worth.jpg (138 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
Bo-Burnham-Net-Worth.jpg
138 KB, 1500x1000
I saw an anon post about Bo Burnham: make happy earlier, and he was bitching about how it sucked. Well if you are reading this, I am halfway through and you are kinda right. What is with the white guilt shit all of the time. It is annoying. So /tv/ I am looking for a new(er) special to watch after I am through with this one. I say newer because I have seen all of the old shit. Bo is funny at times but the white guilt shit gave me a reverse erection.

For those of you that want to watch it here's a magnet

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5873552E391CABC604976A8CDDDADBE7DB0DB6B6&dn=bo+burnham+make+happy+1280x720+mp4+no+subtitles&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fglotorrents.pw%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.opentrackr.org%3A1337%2Fannounce

>tl;dr looking for a comedy special to watch that doesn't suck.
>>
>>70594641

todd barry crowd work tour
>>
>>70594919
Todd Barry - 2014 - Crowd Work Tour 720p.mp4

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0ef4aa80f19ef949f1244c86c71dc465462ee630&dn=Todd+Barry+-+2014+-+Crowd+Work+Tour+720p.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Ok I will check it out.
>>
>>70595036

i'm going to be rewatch it now actually, then we can meme hard in this thread

also any of jimmy carr's shit is good, some of the references are esoterically british though
>>
Feel like a slow middling and little too much audience but just right. He knew what he was doing and did it perfect.
>>
>>70595102
I have to DL it and it is 30 minutes ETA before I can start.

But we can still bullshit.

Who is your favorite all time comedian? Also the whole female comics all suck, myth or reality?
Any new comics coming out?

>>70595177
I'm at the end and I thought the end was kinda gay.
>>
>>70595284
oh the gay part with his wife and kid
>>
>>70595350
Yeah. It should have just cut when he opened the door.
>>
>>70595406
more powerful seeing him with family because he's giving up the stand up comic life
>>
>>70595284

todd b is my favorite, and idk I really, really want female comics to be funny but most of the time it's just shit about how they are slutty/period jokes and I just don't find it funny at all, it's gross to me. I watched that ali wong special on netflix just to give it a shot and sure enough it was mostly shit as I just said. the stuff about being asian was decent though. but yeah to sum it up:

>I needed to convince my husband that my body is a secret garden, but it's actually a public park! That's hosted reggae festivals!

we get it you're slutty and fuck black guys haha now tell some actual jokes
>>
Only posting ITT because I forgot to tick legacy captcha and solved a bunch of captchas and didn't get to post.
>>
>>70595456
I didn't know he was giving up standup for his family, I guess it is not so gay. It was a visualization of him leaving standup for what would make him 'happy'.

>>70595646
>we get it you're slutty and fuck black guys haha now tell some actual jokes
>lisa lampanelli clone

This is the shit I am talking about.

>>70595745
I'm going to watch the show you posted (I think you are the same guy) (unrelated note chink m00t bring back IDs you twat.) It is still 19 minutes off.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.