[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Wheel of Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: wheel of time.png (699 KB, 815x740) Image search: [Google]
wheel of time.png
699 KB, 815x740
According to the latest news, it seems as if this is getting a televised adaptation.
>>
File: fuck off mate.jpg (145 KB, 930x1397) Image search: [Google]
fuck off mate.jpg
145 KB, 930x1397
Kill yourself already
>>
>>70592018
Oh man, what a coincidence! Anyway, whom do you think should play Rand al'Thor, the Dragon Reborn? I like the guy from Supernatural.
>>
I hope the trollocs don't look fake.
>>
File: mate it's time to die.jpg (136 KB, 650x758) Image search: [Google]
mate it's time to die.jpg
136 KB, 650x758
>>70592137
Chemin yourself.
>>
>We’ve been working on this project for a very long time. Recently, we had the good fortune to set up with Universal. Universal is very excited about the prospects for this. In fact, the executive at the studio responsible for this project is himself a big Wheel of Time fan. It goes without saying that it is immensely helpful for us to work with a talented and accomplished studio executive who has a deep understanding of the story’s characters and plotlines as we undertake the difficult task of adapting The Eye of the World. So, we’re very, very happy about where things stand.

>We are presently engaged in the creative process of defining the story we want to tell in our film. It may seem like a simple task, but with the sheer number of events, concepts and characters that are introduced in The Eye of the World, it is proving to be a formidable job indeed. The novel is around eight hundred pages, and the script will probably be about a hundred and twenty pages in length. That means we have to find ways to compress some story elements, while perhaps cutting other things. We may introduce a collateral element or two, but I expect that the primary focus of our picture will be on the growth of the five key characters: Rand, Egwene, Perrin, Mat and Nynaeve.

>We have the makings of a wonderful story as these characters are taken by Moiraine and Lan from the safe hamlet of the Two Rivers on a journey of self-discovery in which they each will uncover latent skills and talents to their utter terror and amazement. Yet, they each have to learn to embrace these abilities because they will be needed to fulfill some larger destiny in which everything is at stake. That is the character journey that I really want to capture in our picture.

http://www.tor.com/blogs/2010/05/jordancon-interview-with-red-eagle-entertainment
>>
>>70592280
WHERE
THE FUCK CAN I GET TO THIS ARCHIVE
>>
>>70592612

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/
>>
>>70592651
Thank you
>>
>>70591922
This again?
>>
>>70592550
>lan
>not a key character while being one of the most interesting in the entire book
Fuck it.
>>
>>70592937
Succinct nailing of the plot-theme.
>>
>>70591922
>trying to cash in on that GoT dollar
pls
>>
>universal
Sooooo what channel will this end up on?
>>
>>70592984
>le quiet warrior type
so interesting
>>
Literally the same anon keeps posting this thread every night. Damn, must suck to be a fan of this shitty series. The adaptation is going to fail. It's going to be terrible. It is going to make Game of Thrones look like a goddamn masterpiece.
>>
>>70593069
According to the evidence in >>70592018, this anon (You) has posted it five times today and then most recently a week ago. That doesn't comport with what you're saying. Please advise.
>>
>>70593017
None. It's never going to happen. The rights have been traded around for literally thirty years.
>>
>>70593007
Daily reminder that the first edition of A Game of Thrones only sold copies because of the Robert Jordan blurb at the top of the book.
>>
>>70591922
>>70591922
>>70591922
>>70591922
>>70591922
see >>70594194
>>
>>70594410
no one cares about your dumb thread faggot
>>
>it's a Moghedien threatens to turn Nynaeve into a horse episode
>>
Too bad about the state of /tv/. It's full of non-book readers who don't care about this imminent adaptation. There's one guy who keeps opposing these threads, and I'm pretty sure he's a nigger. Too bad. It's really too bad.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.