[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you if you haven't seen this in theaters. You're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 630x1200
Fuck you if you haven't seen this in theaters.

You're the reason that Hollywood is forced to crank out capeshit and endless sequels, rather than take a chance on good, original material like pic related. This hasn't even made its money back because of faggots like you, along with the chinks and Yuroshits who would rather watch Transformers 6 or Marvel copy #587. Fuck you.
>>
this movie is essentially capeshit though you fucking manchild
>>
>>70591742
the last 3 movies I went to go see in theatres
Angry Bids
X-Men
Zootopia

enjoy
>>
>>70591809
Literally in what way
>>
>>70591742
Seriously pwople, if we're not going to have standards then we may as well just kill ourselves.
>>
>>70591742
>This hasn't even made its money back
really?
>>
>>70591825

Angry Birds, Nice Guys, Green Room here.

Going to try to catch Warcraft this weekend.
>>
>good
no
>original
not even close

This won't make it's money back because it was a steaming pile of shit and was rightly ignored by basically everyone.
>>
>>70591742
It was pretty mediocre though. Crowe and Gosling are good but the story is convoluted and half the jokes don't land.
>>
>>70591825
civil war, batman v supes , xmen, tmnt 2

lol

Wanted ot see angry birds tho. nice guys looked ok but I don't like the actors in it.
>>
File: Clinty.png (219 KB, 1011x1013) Image search: [Google]
Clinty.png
219 KB, 1011x1013
I keep all my ticket stubs and was ashamed that the only non-capeshit movies I had in there was The Nice Guys and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.

Great fucking movie too. I'd say a bit better than Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, but still not as good as Lethal Weapon. Even after like 30 years, Shane Black is still criminally underrated
>>
>>70591742
Why watch a movie like this in the theaters? I only watch action and effects driven stuff at mine because stuff like this is much better enjoyed in my own home.
>>
>>70593370
A good comedy is amazing in the theater
>>
>>70591742
Shane Black is shitty though
>>
im tired of time piece periods

no one seems to be able to do current time period movies well

excluding American Ultra
>>
this is the best goddamn movie ive seen in years, had me and my buddies almost falling out of our chairs in the theater
>>
>>70591742

>paying for something I can get for free
>>
>>70593771
>still no torrents yet

How's that working out for you, faggot?
>>
I saw it OP. I loved it.
>>
>>70593709
cell phones and the internet make it harder for characters to have problems
>>
trailer and commerials sucked
>>
>>70593792
>he needs immediate gratification

how many times do you jerk off a day?

also, OP comes across as an absolute faggot, and I've seen The Nice Guys (really enjoyed it)
>>
>>70593845
what do you mean

those technologies have introduced new problems
>>
>>70592320

I liked the joke when Detroit was a place people lived.
>>
>>70592277
Nice Guys, Popstar, and Green Room. (Nice guys and pop star were a double feature at the drive in near my house, fucking dope combo).
>>
I nearly shit my pants from laughter when Gosling fell into the pool and saw Nixon underwater.
I just assumed Crowe's story about Nixon was throwaway dialogue. That's damn good writing.
>>
Singles policy are insufferable here. Have you ever had your ass beat by a kangaroo bouncer? They are built to destroy you.

And if the physical punishment isn't enough, wait till you see the Laughing Aviary. Literally a long aviary filled with kookaburras that'll laugh at you as you walk alone to the theater room.
>>
>>70591834
Everything I don't like is Capeshit
>>
>>70593593
this

Deadpool was extremely fun on premiere night.
>>
>>70591742
It was aight. Glad I saw it, no intention of ever watching it again. It just wasn't all that funny, and the plot wasn't interesting enough to fully make up for that. I fucking knew that was Kim bassinger because it reminded me of la confidential's complex plot. Holy fuck, as I'm typing this I realize Crowe was in that too.

>>70593226
Dawn of the planet of the apes is literally the worst movie I have ever seen in a theater. Seeing the name angers me. Even the title makes no fucking sense. What's the difference between "rise" and "dawn." It's like if tdk and tdkr were actually the dark knight stands and the dark knight rises. That would make no fucking sense.
>>
>>70591742
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPyjIou1NKs
>>
>>70593771
watching a movie in theaters is not an equivalent experience to watching it on your laptop
>>
>>70591825
The Nice Guys
Captain America: Civil War
Green Room / Everybody Wants Some!!

Civil War wasn't really worth watching in theatres. Also, anon is a fucking pleb.
>>
File: scudworth2.jpg (23 KB, 447x339) Image search: [Google]
scudworth2.jpg
23 KB, 447x339
>>70591742
Well excuse me for working nights and having my days off being booked with shit. I want to go see it, but don't have the time.
>>
>>70591742
the DVD hasnt came out yet
>>
>>70591742
I saw this on a date and I think it was maybe the best date movie I've ever seen. I fucking loved it on its own but I do believe it was a contributing factor in me getting laid, it's sets a comfy as fuck mood
>>
File: image.png (807 KB, 1280x1897) Image search: [Google]
image.png
807 KB, 1280x1897
>>
>>70594465

Nice man. Your asshole still hurting?
>>
File: 1450678444130.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
1450678444130.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>70593990
Stop being a faggot.

I loved the movie but Nixon being in the water after Russell Crowe's little story was an extremely simplistic gag with a completely straight-forward setup, not "damn good writing", who even says that? Are you a 60 year old man?

Fuck off back to red_dit you creepy corny faggot
>>
>>70594661
>projecting this hard

Did daddy touch you tonight?
>>
>>70591825
X-Men
Hunt for the Wilderpeople
Eye in the Sky

X-Men and Eye in the Sky were pretty meh, averagely enjoyable I guess, but not very memorable. And Hunt for the Wilderpeople is an NZ comedy movie so I have to like it.
>>
>>70591742
Torrent when?
>>
>>70591742
Fuck you, I just watched it two nights ago on discount price.
>>
>>70595445
OP said fuck you if you haven't seen it. You're in the clear.

Learn to reading comprehension
>>
Theaters is the only way you can currently see it anyway. Come back in a few weeks to cry about it when people will actually be pirating it.
>>
>Russell Crow
>Ryan Gosling
Nope.
>>
>>70597094
Not enough niggers for your liking, faggot?
>>
>>70597069
I was obliged to post since I'm a europoor
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.