[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: SPOILER.jpg (10 KB, 312x162) Image search: [Google]
SPOILER.jpg
10 KB, 312x162
Ragnar will die in the snake pit at the hands of King Aella and his sons will sail to England to avenge him.
>>
>>70590846
>his sons will sail to England to avenge him.
In what an Englishman might call: a great heathen army.
>>
Cool spoiler do you know if katheryn winnick will show her pusy lips or aybe even a boob or maybe just a butt cheek?
>>
Wowwww fuck you with the spoilers

Well at least I still have the bible to read, it looks like this Jesus fellow is really going places
I bet he has a long and happy life
>>
>>70591470
I posted the same thing a couple of weeks ago on /b/, they told me to finish the season and stop being such a tard because he obviously faked his death.

kek.
>>
this show has really gone to shit
>>
File: 1462275628207.jpg (55 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462275628207.jpg
55 KB, 1080x1080
>>70591779
This season was pretty bad but it had one of the most emotionally intense scenes in the whole series' run.
>>
>Implying I don't have hundreds of hours clocked on Crusader Kings II and that this isn't common knowledge
>>
>>70592321
Does this actually come up in Crusader Kings II?
If so, the devs were grabbing pretty far about what actually is considered a crusade.

>not common knowledge
It's like telling some of the walking dead fanboys that something is going to happen based upon the comic. Most of them have no idea that the entire series was based upon an already published premise. I'd argue that most of the Vikings fans have no idea how Ragnar actually dies or what will become of his sons.
>>
>>70592216
It wasn't terrible, but it was still pretty bad. I'd call it meh. I've been looking forward towards the great heathen army since season 1. The producers took a bold step in their interpretation of the historical figures involved in the defense of Paris, plus the season (as a whole) was pretty bland.
>>
>>70593038
DLC expanded the playable timeline to include pre 900AD start dates.
>>
>>70593225
Props to them then.
Any good? Compared to say Brytenwalda/Vikings M&B Expansions?
>>
>>70593344

Yeah, Old Gods is great. Vikings can loot any coastal province for money and steal women to take as concubines. They can also invade anything they like so they're the best culture for expansion along with Islam.
>>
>>70593450
>Old Gods
>Islam
What expansion are we talking about here?
>>
>>70592216
i crie evry tiem ;_;
>>
>>70593450
>old gods is great

Old Gods was the beginning of things going to shit in CK2. 1066 is still the best start date.
>>
>Spoiler alert: I read a wiki on Norse mythology
>>
>>70593916
>Spoiler alert: I've read the entire Ragnarssona þáttr.
>>
>>70593858
>1066
That fucking motherfucker should have worn his fucking armor... Plus he should have waited a month or so to attack.

Getting shot through the neck is no way to die as a commander.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.