[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I unironically believe this is the best capeshit ever There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: ben 10.jpg (110 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
ben 10.jpg
110 KB, 1600x1200
I unironically believe this is the best capeshit ever

There's literally no reason why this couldn't be the next big blockbuster franchise
>>
>>70590498
It went to shit after alien force. Wasted potential the franchise.
>>
>>70590890
It wasn't immediate. I liked SOME of the writing in Ultimate Alien even though the ultimatrix was gimmicky as fuck

But there's still PLENTY of source material to make movies out of
>>
As long as they keep the sexual tension between Ben and Gwen.
>>
>>70590890
>>70590942
>UA>AF meme

They were literally rehashing old powers into new aliens in Alien Force, adding in an edgy Ben ontop of it.

Ben got less edgy and Gwen was less bland in Ultimate Alien.
>>
>>70591043
> They were literally rehashing old powers into new aliens in Alien Force

You're not wrong but Goop, Spider-Monkey, and Alien X were all really cool and not rehashes

I liked the mature Ben though, that was cool

But I sorta agree with part of your statement cause UA fleshed out some characters. I remember they finally showed what happened to Kevin in the null void. But UA really became bad towards the end, unfortunately.
>>
>>70591043
UA erased all if Ben's character development made him unable to use the omnitrix and worst of all ruined Vilgax and turned him into a shit tier villain.
>>
>>70591256
Vilgax is so dope, he's basically Thanos meets Cthulu
>>
>>70590498
Would this have neck beards masturbating in the theater like Equestria girls did?
>>
>>70591557
no because I think Ben 10 was actually supposed to be enjoyed by people age 10-13

MLP was for people like six and younger
>>
>>70590498
>it's an OP unintentionally reveals he is a child and thus invalidates his opinion episode
>>
>>70591613
> people should stop enjoying things they once enjoyed once they turn 18
>>
>>70590498
>not Generator Rex
>>
>>70591672
1 Corinthians 13:11
>>
>>70591846
I couldn't get into that show because of the talking monkey

Like the idea of a dude using nanobots to shapeshift was neat but the monkey nuked it for me
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.