[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt good movies that are never posted here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7
File: holes.jpg (76 KB, 510x755) Image search: [Google]
holes.jpg
76 KB, 510x755
itt good movies that are never posted here
>>
>>70588726
DesertKino
>>
>>70588726
sploosh
>>
Besides that the main character isn't chubby enough to be the class fat-kid the movie is an almost line-for-line recreation of the book. Holes is one of the most faithful movie adaptions of all time and one of the few cases where if you have a reading assignment you actually can get away with just seeing the movie.
>>
>>70588726
Why didn't they work in groups to dig all the time like when stanley was teaching zero to read?
One person finishes and helps another, they finish and help two others, those four finish so the guy who finished on his own takes a break while the other three help the last three, whole squad is done early.
>>
>>70588726
hahah I was literally thinking about this movie in the car today, I was thinking, "Man I should try digging a massive ass hole in a public place one night, maybe my old highschool."
>>
>>70590071
Stanley and Zero had a trade. I don't understand what the trade off is in the other cases you made. Also.
>cuck movie
>>
File: major payne.jpg (25 KB, 279x402) Image search: [Google]
major payne.jpg
25 KB, 279x402
>>70588726
>>
>>70590238
>can't understand the logic behind a simple comment
>calls it a cuck movie because he obviously can't understand the patrician layers of storytelling
>>
>>70590071
its about building character
>>
File: bruno-brno.25877.jpg (444 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
bruno-brno.25877.jpg
444 KB, 1000x1500
>>
File: image.jpg (511 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
511 KB, 1000x1500
>>
File: file.png (92 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
file.png
92 KB, 183x275
>>
>>70590814
>Cant understand when he is getting cucked by a movie
>>
File: clear-history-poster_612x907.jpg (31 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
clear-history-poster_612x907.jpg
31 KB, 612x380
>>
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.