[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Bourne Supremacy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 1000x1500
This movie kinda sucks. It drags and the plot is uninteresting. I forced myself to watch it twice and I still can't find anything I like about it.

This movie is also a joyless bore and the camera is always shaking and ruins the interesting visuals. Even when it's just side characters spouting expository dialog it's shaking like a retard is behind the camera.

First one was better.

5/10

What should I expect from Ultimatum and Legacy?
>>
3>1>2>>>>>>>>that other one
>>
>>70588624
I liked that they killed off his love interest in the first 10 minutes of the film. Didn't see that shit coming in the theater.

> Even when it's just side characters spouting expository dialog it's shaking like a retard is behind the camera.
Gee, I fucking wonder why that is you fucking pleb.
>>
>>70588934
So greengrass really is shit? I thought it was just a meme.

>that opening
shame it's not in a better movie.

The quality gap between 1 and 2 is bigger than Mission Impossible 1 and 2's quality gap.
>>
I never enjoyed any of the Damon Bourne movies. Actually liked Renner more
>>
>>70588828
is it worth it for Renner?
>>
I love the Bourne series. Great films, 2 is worst, I like 3 the best, but 1 isn't far behind.
>>
Expect the best movie of all time with ultimatum. Legacy is trash and fully skippable
>>
I just wish they had given Clive Owen more screen time. I think he was wasted.
>>
1>2>3
>>
1>2>3
>>
>>70589541
>>70589658
MEMES
>>
>>70588624
Ultimatum is better butstill same director. Renner movie is ok but not as good as the rest
>>
>>70589727
so what's the deal with the new one? sequel?
>>
>>70588934
Go on, tell us why
>>
>>70589768
Yea, looks terrible.
>>
>>70589768
Yes direct sequel to Ultimatum. Legacy was more a sidequel that has parts which happen during the timeframe of the other movies.
>>
>>70588624
I thought Legacy had some interesting ideas and a strong lead actor in Renner. Renner's character was also pretty interesting.

Everything else in the story felt like it was written by someone who had only had the other movies described to him.
>>
WHY DOES THE EDITING HAVE TO BE SO FUCKING FRANTIC

Quantum of Solace and Batman Begins are more comprehensible than Supremacy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.