[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just got out of an early screening for Warcraft. This movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 3045470-5.jpg (244 KB, 790x1251) Image search: [Google]
3045470-5.jpg
244 KB, 790x1251
So I just got out of an early screening for Warcraft.

This movie is fucking awesome man. I don't even know where to begin, I don't want to spoil anything for anyone but fuck man if you like Warcraft at all then you'll like this movie and if you're not a fan of Warcraft the only reason you'll shit on it is not because it's not a good movie but because it's 2deep4u(literally the 2 different reactions I got from people)

Fuck man I am so excited to see it again on Thursday the action is top notch the story pace is awesome this bitch in my picture makes me wiener feel weird and much much more.

Anyone else see it yet?
>>
>>70588073
>Anyone else see it yet?
only Euros have seen this movie since it has only opened in Europe so far
>>
>>70588073
>blizz shills out in full force

Marketing threads are against the rules fampai.
>>
>>70588179
Ikr. How pleb can a Euro be?
>>
File: Interstellar-clip-1.jpg (45 KB, 620x330) Image search: [Google]
Interstellar-clip-1.jpg
45 KB, 620x330
>>70588073
ANON, bring your faggotry setting down to 99%.
>>
File: 20160607_130914.jpg (1 MB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
20160607_130914.jpg
1 MB, 1494x2656
>>70588179

Oh well I'm in america

>>70588191

Hurr durr eat a dick kid and go back to /v/
>>
It's the transformer movie for video games
>>
>>70588342
What does that even mean? The first two transformer movies aren't even bad if this is supposed to be an insult.
>>
>>70588073
The story was cringe tier fanfiction. The love story with Garona (lel what the fuck was her costume/makeup even? She looked like a bad villian from Buffy. She's supposed to be half-dreanai half-orc not some girl in green makeup with dollar store vampire fangs) and Ragnar was fucking atrocious.
Honestly, the whole movie was a fucking embarrassment to the franchise and that's saying a lot considering the state of WoW. Only good thing was Guldan sucking souls out of shit and being cool as hell. They explained literally nothing, barely scrapes the surface of the lore and the movie was a honestly a complete soulless cash cow. It felt like they cut half of the movie out in editing and cobbled together the mess we got to see. Some of the action and effects were neat.
4/10
>>
>>70588073
Yeah I saw it and you must really love Warcraft because it's a huge turd of a film

It's paced horribly, some character interactions are just flat and awkward (Garona's kiss) and some are just plain stupid (Blackhand doing anything)

Grommash and Kadgar are in the film but have no speaking lines

There are more scene "transitions" and build up than actual scenes. Every scene has a visible in and out and its annoying as fuck to watch people ride on gryffons all goddamn day

There were 37 transition scenes in the first 20 minutes or so, I stopped counting to order more beer

Holy shit this movie was garbage. I can see how WoW fans will "like it" though
>>
>>70588073
Would you say it was hella fuckin epic?
>>
>>70588401
Revenge of the Fallen was shit.
>>
>>70588566
Guldan sucking souls out to feed the orcs fel energy was dumb. It felt like they mixed [Drain Life] with [Plot convenience]. It was super duer lazy. I want Mannoroth.
>>
>>70588401
If you like Transformers you'll like Warcraft.
>>
>>70588723
I just thought it looked really cool.
You're 100% right though.
>>
>>70588073
>this bitch in my picture makes me wiener feel weird
lmao
>>
>>70588073
>This movie is fucking awesome man.
Sure thing, astroturfer.
>>
All this shitposting from people who haven't even seen the film
>>
File: 893893021.jpg (82 KB, 1366x1156) Image search: [Google]
893893021.jpg
82 KB, 1366x1156
>>70588073
>colour her skin green

>stick on some pointy ears and halloween fangs

yep, shes a half orc now XDD
>>
File: 1406469946549.jpg (13 KB, 224x216) Image search: [Google]
1406469946549.jpg
13 KB, 224x216
>>70588073
Anyone who is tangentially excited for this cancer is a fucking loser. Honestly can you imagine how pathetic current day Warcraft fans are? The lore since the first game has always been fucking trash, when your source material is mediocre, the translation into the film medium will be that much worse. Yet even with these trailers and leaks it looks so awful that only the most autistic and devoted wow faggots can be the only ones defending this.

These people have been playing WoW non-stop since post cata, think about that, these people are complete fucking degenerates that literally eat the shit that metzen's puts out on a bowl, smile then ask for more. This movie is going to bomb fucking hard, there is barely any buzz for this garbage, noones going to give a flying fuck for this turd, since it already looks like garbage.

The cgi is awful, it looks like a WoW cinematic with real life people thrown in, it has that prequelitis where the whole set and acting between characters is done behind a green screen giving it that artificial look.

Khadgar looks retarded, and the human and orc scenes look so painfully bad that it looks like a fan film. Seriously and I reiterate, the people that are excited for this film are bottom of the barrel losers who are most definitely stunted their own growth and are probably mid 25-30 still living with their parents with the mental acuity of a 16 year old. Think about the fanbase for this game now, if one frame of this trailer and any blizzcon clip will show you, these people are so fucking stupid that they are beyond saving. Hopefully with the plummeting subscriptions and increasingly casual content this franchise can finally die the painful death that it has been avoiding through the strength of autism all these years.

Kill yourself if you are hyped for this.
>>
>>70588815
Bruv, I watched it yesterday. It was fucking bad. I love Warcraft, but it was garbage.
>>
>>70588755
Oh no doubt him sucking the soul out of the human while talking shit to Doomhammer was awesome, but having him just make Blackhand "Giga Nigga Green" by waving his hands at him was dumb af yo

I wish they would have had someone use holy magic, it looked like that's how Kadgar won against the Fel but they just dropped it after that scene

such wasted potential all over the place
>>
>>70588839
>>colour her skin green
It's CGI
>>
>>70588847
my theater smelled awful and the average (and median, probably) BMI was probably somewhere in the high 40%s
>>
>its a "marketing" episode on /tv/
>>
It had some cool moments but as a movie the pacing is terrible, the romance/drama is terrible, most of the humans are terrible, Ragnar is cool but can barely manage with the script. King Lane is terrible. Beyond terrible.

Chris Metzen is to blame for this no doubt.
>>
>>70588855

You're European your opinion means jack shit
>>
>>70589119
No I'm not?
Riveting tale tho friend.
>>
>>70589379

Then quit talking like that fag.
>>
>>70588694
Not liking
>NOT NOW WE'RE ON THE PLANE YOU DUMB ASS!
>>
>>70588073
Was it realer than real life?
>>
>>70588191
So when I buy a ticket and come back to /tv/ liking it am I a shill too?
>>
>>70588179
>how do does I torrent?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.