[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is better, original or redux?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: apoc_now.jpg (322 KB, 1133x850) Image search: [Google]
apoc_now.jpg
322 KB, 1133x850
Which is better, original or redux?
>>
>>70582669

neither..they are both great
>>
>>70582669
Original is far superior.

Watch Redux if you've already seen the original, there are some redeemable scenes.
>>
>>70582669
depends on how much you like plantations
>>
>>70582669
The original. Redux was a mistake.
>>
>>70582796
This
The pacing gets screwed up in redux
>>
File: 1439004676139.jpg (8 KB, 283x238) Image search: [Google]
1439004676139.jpg
8 KB, 283x238
The original is far better.
>>
>>70582669
They have different endings don't they?

One ends in massive explosions?
>>
>>70582669
Original. Redux was ruined by adding in the French scene.
>>
Why is this thread full of butthurt Americans who don't like the French scene?
>>
I've only ever seen Redux and I love every moment so I just can't understand how the OG is so better. Either way I think you're in for a hell of a time, just keep an eye on that dog and hey doesn't that director look like someone you've seen before?
>>
>>70583743

sort of agree
that naked French babe is pretty sweet
>>
>>70583125
I saw redux first, just because I thought "fuck yeah, the way the director intended". I'll never know what the pacing of the theatrical cut was meant to feel like, because I just think "some shit's out of order". I love redux, just wish I could appreciate theatrical in its fullest.
>>
>>70583878
>the way the director intended
yeah, like the Special Edition of Star Wars was the way Lucas intended?
>>
>>70582669
Redux, but skip the scence in the french plantation
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.