[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10
File: fuuck.jpg (142 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
fuuck.jpg
142 KB, 1920x800
holy shit.
>>
Built from the ground up to be a "memorable" "iconic" scene. I hate millennial cinema so much.

I knew Villeneuve was a trashman supreme from the very first scene of Incendies and since then he has only confirmed that assessment time and time again.
>>
>watching this scene
>been on that bridge border multiple times

remember that scene in the simpsons where bart and all the kids are going to shelbyville and making a big deal out of it

then lisa and her friend are just playing around in the same area

that's how I felt
>>
File: beasts of no nation.jpg (161 KB, 1920x808) Image search: [Google]
beasts of no nation.jpg
161 KB, 1920x808
>>70578687

This scene and the village raid scene in Beasts of No Nation are easily the best scenes of 2015
>>
>>70578943
why's that guy walking around with his willy out

a bit inappropriate don't you think?
>>
Wtf i love tracking shots now
>>
>that shot in the night desert of the guys silhouettes disappearing into the shadows
hnng
>>
File: yummy_bbc.png (112 KB, 824x736) Image search: [Google]
yummy_bbc.png
112 KB, 824x736
>>70578943
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>70578966

and next to kids
>>
>>70578966
>he never heard of general butt naked

>Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for shoes and a gun. He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[8] Blahyi now claims he would regularly sacrifice a victim before battle, saying, "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
>>
>>70578822
Which scene? The one where they cross from the US into Mexico or Mexico into the US?

Because the one where they cross over to Mexico was the real bridge. Thone where they have a shootout at the bridge was done with green screen or in another bridge from another city.

t. Someone who lives in the El Paso, Juarez area.
>>
>>70578759

Someone makes a good scene in a movie.
>It's meant to be good on purpose i hate it

Bruv
>>
>>70578822
Yeah. The only people who think the border is like that are people in northern states that have never visited Mexico. Thousands of mexicans and Americans cross the border back and forth very day as part of their daily routines.
>>
>>70578943
>Has machine Gun
>Can't get paints
Oh Africa, Brave Africa
>>
>>70578687
>>70578822
>>70579715
>>70579631
Oh yeah and that's not juarez. Once that tracking shot starts it's another city, but it isn't Juarez.
>>
>>70579679

Built from the ground up to be a "memorable" "iconic" post. I hate neo-/tv/ so much.
>>
>>70579792
>Built from the ground up to be a "memorable" "iconic" bait. I hate neo-/tv/ so much
>>
>>70579811
who are you quoting?
>>
File: el-chapo.jpg (448 KB, 2200x1580) Image search: [Google]
el-chapo.jpg
448 KB, 2200x1580
>tfw chapo didn't behead sean penn even though he didn't even know who he was
>tfw chapo won't escape again and won't get his movie done
>>
>>70579873
>fuck you
>>
>>70578687

The most operator scene since Heat.
>>
>>70578943

>when you see it
>>
>>70579787
>that's not juarez
It's a gross Mexican city seen through a urine-colored filter, who gives a fuck what its name is.
>>
>>70580137
>knowing shit is for faggots, I'm happy living in ignorance.
>>
>>70578943
why does whitey still pretend the bbc isn't real
>>
>>70579922
>>tfw chapo didn't behead sean penn even though he didn't even know who he was
He didn't want to anger El Chapo's crush
>>
>>70580833
*He didn't want to anger his crush.
>>
>>70578759
you're stoned anon go back to Hearthstone.
>>
>>70580833
>can get any bitch he wants
>gets obsessed with that ugly ass caked bitch with died hair
At least he regretted it badly after getting caught again
>>
File: kate_del_castillo.jpg (86 KB, 634x642) Image search: [Google]
kate_del_castillo.jpg
86 KB, 634x642
>>70581009
She played a female version of him iirc in a spanish show
>>
>>70580698
I genuinely am happy living in ignorance of Mexico. I am a less happy person when I read about Mexico.
>>
>>70581153
moar
>>
>>70581193
Do you live in the northern states? Here in the border states we always hear about Mexico.
>>
>>70581153
Yeah i know(she actually plays pic related), but he probably only wanted to fuck her to impress his men and fucked up big time cause of it, his own associate had warned him already.
>>
this thread hurts my brain with all its samefagging
>>
>>70578759
oh but other movies get those scenes just on mistake?

the 360 Matrix slow mo bullet dodge wasn't built from the ground up to be a "memorable iconic" scene?
The plane scene in North by Northwest?
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly duel scene?
The ending speech of Blade Runner?

Ofcourse there are some memorable scenes that are a product of improvisation and luck, but most of the "big moments" are carefully thought out and planned. And if executed properly they become something like that
>>
File: kate del castillo sean penn.jpg (89 KB, 634x472) Image search: [Google]
kate del castillo sean penn.jpg
89 KB, 634x472
>>70581229
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.