[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IV: hand chopped off, chopped in half V: hand chopped off VI:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
IV: hand chopped off, chopped in half
V: hand chopped off
VI: hand chopped off
I: chopped in half
II: decapitation, arm lobbed off at the elbow
III: decapitation, arm chopped off, legs chopped off
VII: old guy really gets it
Why is this allowed? Why rey the worst star wars character of all time if she doesn't get her extremities chopped off. Even 3PO is more badass than this cunt
>>
>>70578394
WAIT FOR EIGHT
>>
File: 1457234085674_zpscazznegv.jpg (665 KB, 1997x3000) Image search: [Google]
1457234085674_zpscazznegv.jpg
665 KB, 1997x3000
>>70578394
Rey won't get her hand chopp off because of the little girls that look up to her.
>>
She's going to lose a hand too because of pottery.
>>
>>70578462
My three year old cousin has looked up to luke for a while she loves him. Also anakim vs obi wam didn't phase her
She's seen epi vii but idk how much she liked it. I think shed prefer her to get her arm chopped off in the next one. >>70578439
I have faith in rian
>>
>>70578394
Because she's a Mary Sue.
>>
>>70578540
Yeah because your cousin's preference is the same as all the other kids out there.
>>
File: theon-greyjoy-1920.jpg (732 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
theon-greyjoy-1920.jpg
732 KB, 1920x1080
Do you think this is a motherfucking game?
>>
>>70578665
Its star wars faggot even a three year old would know somethings off.

You really think kids have a preference to wanting daisy to be a flower the entire time? They aren't all ridleyfags
>>
>>70578394
I honestly don't want Rey to lose any limbs but I want for her to get her shit rekt, make her question her loyalty and to be angry at who ever was responsible for leaving her with a pedo junkboss.
>>
>>70578817
>dont lose limbs
>wrecked
Pick one they aren't pulling the kylo shit again
>>
>>70578814
Seems like your forgetting this movie is controlled by Disney. If GL was making this, it probably would've happen.

The only risk Disney will take with Rey is by having her turn dark for a while.
>>
>>70578394
Good ol' Georgie Porgie had a castration fetish.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.