[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watching american movie or show >character tips money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1426.gif (67 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
1426.gif
67 KB, 511x288
>watching american movie or show
>character tips money after paying his bill
Are you people serious?
>>
>>70573081

Yeah, we like to show gratuity if we deem it necessary. What, should we just include it in the price of goods? Should we include the tax as well?

Whats wrong, can't think for yourself?
>>
>>70573189
Yeah just put it in the bill you cuck
>>
If there was no tipping wages would be higher. FACT.
>>
>>70573081
im a slav and i leave a tip
but i can image how hard it is to tip with moms pocket money
>>
>>70573081

It's expected as part of restaurant etiquette. If you want to eat without tipping, go to a grocery store.
>>
>>70573254
and waiters (and others) would really give shit about anything
>>
>>70573353
I do what I want. Fuck your boomer etiquette nonsense
>>
>>70573081
You're goddamn right!
>>
>>70573081
Murricans aren't the only ones who do that.
What's so bad about it anyway? It's up to you if you want to tip or not (though generally you'll be considered a jew if you don't do it while eating with other people).
You are just giving your waiter a few bucks as a way of thanking him for the service (and because his salary is probably shit so he 'd appreciate it).
>>
Waiters chase you down the street if you don't tip
>>
>>70573081
I do that too, and i live in Europe. Usually no more than 10% of the bill, sometimes more if qt waitress.
>>
>>70574222
It's fucking blackmail

As I said before without tips their wages would be higher. If the restaurant keeps wages low they wouldn't want to work there. Forcing the restaurant to raise the fucking wages to attract workers or just hire Mexicans
>>
>>70573254

But not high enough to compensate for the lack of it.

Wait staff and bartenders can pull down serious cash in the right places.
>>
>>70573314
subhumans dont count
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.