[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw http://www.flickfilosopher.com/2016 /06/warcraft-the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1987nerds.png (434 KB, 648x610) Image search: [Google]
1987nerds.png
434 KB, 648x610
>tfw
http://www.flickfilosopher.com/2016/06/warcraft-the-beginning-aka-warcraft-movie-review-guest-review-by-a-white-male-teenage-nerd-from-1987.html
>>
Which is why it broke the record opening for any movie in China, right?

All those white nerds in China loved it.
>>
FUCKING
>>
>flickfilosopher

fuck off
>>
Why did they have to bring race into this? I'm positive there are plenty of asian and mexican straight males that love warcraft
>>
>1987
But that's not a teenager that's almost 30
>>
So this is bad or good?
>>
>it's completely fine to be racist and sexist and ageist against nerd culture because we've gone full circle and we should be able to laugh at these pathetic fucking nerds

Interdasting
>>
>no-name shit website run by some hopeless middle-aged cunt
>incites race hatred for clicks
>suddenly her website is down from the sudden influx of hate traffic
>tomorrow there'll be an article on Buzzfeed or Vox about how she's getting death threats for her comment
>dumb feminists will flock to her website out of protest and defend her no matter what
>she'll suddenly have actual traffic and real credibility

All of you are idiots. Didn't you guys learn anything from Anita?
>>
>leftists think a 29 year old man is a teenager and classify themselves as such
>>
>>70573127
A
>>
File: sadfrog1.jpg (14 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog1.jpg
14 KB, 228x221
>tfw white male from 1988 and I'm not the audience for this kino
>>
>>70573074
So what's wrong with being a 1987 white male nerd who likes fantasy films? Is this bitch retarded?
>>
>>70573493
It's 2016, white men aren't allowed to have anything pander to their interests anymore. Woman lack the ability to enjoy something that doesn't benefit them in som eway.
>>
>>70573493
>white people are bad
>men are bad
>nerds are sexist
>some nerds aren't sexist but in 1987 they were all sexist
>therefore anything any of these people like is bad, especially someone who is all of those things
>do I win reviewer points? Comment below and share my website with your friends on Twitter and Tumblr and Facebook!
>>
>>70573234
>>70573322
She means man-teenager you man-childs
>>
>>70573074
>unabashedly proclaims her mcu bias in her Civil War review with a link to a blog entry justifying it by twisting the meaning of what bias means to how it suits her best

this is the people rt allows to influence moviegoers
>>
File: 1458315109411.jpg (152 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458315109411.jpg
152 KB, 600x600
>>70573326
WHITE
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 282x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 282x235
>>70573208
>posting on /pol/s little buddy /tv/
>complaining when the other side constantly mentions race
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 378x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 378x485
>article predictably causes neckbeards to fly into an indignant, triggered rage
Why are you retards giving this bitch the time of day
>>
>>70573307
What's there to learn from a woman lying about getting threats and being believed despite presenting no evidence?
The media doesn't just report stories it creates them, doesn't matter what you really do, they'll say whatever suits them.
>>
>>70574017

This. Just ignore this shit.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.