[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the third season has concluded, what does /tv/ think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 836Xis2T[1].jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
836Xis2T[1].jpg
42 KB, 512x512
Now that the third season has concluded, what does /tv/ think of the best show on television?
>>
>Netcux gets the last episode first

Why?
>>
>>70572110

I want Cillian Murphy to do me up the butt
>>
>>70572478

>tfw cillian will never let you chokefuck him while having visions of his dead wife
>>
>>70572110
Concluded? You what mate?
>>
>>70573621
Netflix distributes it in America. We had to wait longer to get it, but when we did they put all of season 3 up at once even though it hadn't finished airing in the UK yet. We've all seen the last episode already.
>>
so did I miss something? was there any kind of hint in any of the previous episodes that the duchess had plans to betray her family? or was it supposed to be a surprise?
>>
>>70573933
I don't think that there was anything overt, other than she was generally psychotic and lived by taking whatever she wanted at any given time. As far as a final episode shocker, this one was pretty weak. I liked the season overall though.
>>
>>70572110
It was decent enough. I think there were some major plot holes that were there. But overall I give it a 7/10
>>
I thought the priest was going to rape Michael in his boipucci. Boy was I wrong.
>>
>>70575109
He was a little old for the priest by that point, I think.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.