[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>thinks he's going to mount the dragon queen >doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2100x3155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2100x3155
>thinks he's going to mount the dragon queen
>doesn't realize that she would feed him to her dragons the instant he walks in acting like an uncultured dudebro and still take control of his kingdom

Surely he's heard about her basically killing every ruler that she comes across. What's his problem?
>>
>>70571551
Isn't that Peter Bishop's actor?
>>
Because the magic horn that binds the dragon to his will was cut, which was the only thing that made his plan rational, so now Euron is just some dumb retard who thinks Dany will marry him just cuz
>>
>>70571577
Nah
>>
I'm wondering if they're just setting him to be defeated by Daenerys/Yara just to advance their stories. Put in a bit of work developing this guy by showing him say mean things and it will add some weight to his eventual defeat.
>>
>>70571551
in the books he got shitload of magic artefacts from his travel around the world, one of wich might be able to control dragons.
>>
I'm English and I don't understand half of what he says.
>>
What if the horn binds Others and not dragons?
>>
Would be awesome if Theon's sister fucks the dragon queen.
>>
>>70571703
I don't like anything about him, so seeing him with in agony as he's devoured will be something to look forward to.
>>
>>70571674
Really? Fucking D&D
>>
>>70571775
They really dropped the ball with his casting. Even worse than "FIIIIGHYA AN BLUHHHD".
>>
>uncultured dudebro

*tips divacup*
>>
File: 13.gif (2 MB, 311x273) Image search: [Google]
13.gif
2 MB, 311x273
>implying he hasn't mastered faceless man magic and is also Daario Naharis and will marry her anyway.
oh to be so young and naive again.
>>
>>70571694
isduhfipsudhfiushdf
>>
>>70571830
Ugh, making "Yara" a dyke was so stupid. More pointless pandering. In the books, Asha appreciates a good dicking.
>>
What's funny is that in the books Victarion has the same plan, is heading for Mereen, and he is EXACTLY DANY'S TYPE!
>>
>>70571551
yeah without the dragon horn thing his plan is utterly idiotic.

He'll step off the boat while shouting about his cock and then be roasted alive by dragons instantaneously.
>>
Blame the D-Jews, it makes perfect sense in the books. They had to make him less threatening to appease the tumblr feminists.
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 200x170
>>70572034
>being a faceless man
>outright announcing that he's killed his brother
>not working from the shadows as a cabin boy or something
>actually failing at killing someone
>>
File: t to the riggered.jpg (121 KB, 470x390) Image search: [Google]
t to the riggered.jpg
121 KB, 470x390
>>70572089
>burning ship fulls of innocent little girls to please the gods
>murdering his wife because she was raped
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.