[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seven Psychopaths
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dude weed lmao.jpg (110 KB, 486x720) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmao.jpg
110 KB, 486x720
What's /tv/ opinion on this?
Did you like it?
R8 & discuss
>>
>>70569151
poor, and I went in expecting to love it. Things felt like they were dragging at times and the man shouldn't try to write like Tarantino.

Abbie Cornish shown her nips though. Swings and roundabouts.
>>
>>70569210
she shows her nip wtf i miss this
yeah this flick try to bad to be tarantino tbqh
>>
>>70569151
I kept raining for the real main plot line to start, but it never did. It's not self-aware enough, the central idea is cringeworthy and it's not actually funny.

In Bruges was good, not because it had guns and violence,
>>
>>70569267
in that 'dream' graveyard scene with the . Very very obvious with them bouncy around for a good few seconds
>>
>>70569151
I managed to like Colin Farrell again after In Bruge so did something right.

Woody Harrelson was good in it.
>>
>>70569269
yeah i felt the same but it was kinda like intended
and this flick is too edgy tbqh
>>
Love how blatant they are about Sam Rockwell being the 4th phycopath on the poster but keep that shit a secret in the movie till the last 15 minutes
>>
I loved it until the last act.
it was good
>>
Trashy meme flick with one of the worst meme actors of all time
>>
I definitely saw this yet remember nothing whatsoever about it so I guess it wasn't very good.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.