[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to Kill the New Ghostbusters Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
How to really hurt this movie:
1.Call Paul Feig a joke thief (no comedian comes back from that, ask Dane Cook)
2. put together You Tube clips of every joke the trailer used from other comedies (puke scene from scooby doo, door not working scene from Tommy boy, panning past fake heads to real one Young Frankenstein, Ect)
3. Now no one can accuse you of being misogynistic, you just hate joke thefts.
>>
>>70567106
That's an idea.
>>
>>70567106
You could just you know... ignore it
>>
Just like Amy schumer...or wait she's still famous.
>>
No one will explain to me why Thor is in it.
>>
>>70567180
That's because she is a woman. They are exempt from anything.
>>
>>70567219
He's the sexy Secretary also plays the villain at the last half of the movie.
>>
>How to really hurt this movie

>implying this movie isn't hurt beyond redemption already
>>
>>70567219
Because he's pretty.
Because objectifying pretty men is a OK, because feminism.
>>
>How to hurt the movie

Not watch it.
>>
>>70567106
>Now no one can accuse you of being misogynistic
It does not matter what issue you present. Any criticism of the female Ghostbusters will be construed as misogyny.
>>
>>70567106
>no one can accuse you of being misogynistic, you just hate joke thefts
they'll accuse you of being misogynistic and hiding behind "joke theft" indignation.
>>
Or you could just forget it exists.
>>
>>70567106
>.Call Paul Feig a joke thief (no comedian comes back from that, ask Dane Cook)

They did that with Amy Schumer. They even had video evidence. An she's still at the top of her game.
>>
>>70567408

This

It's just like when you call out a man for being an asshole and that man is not a straight white male. Criticizing that man for anything means you're either racist, homophobic, or both.
>>
>>70567106
>Ect

it's "et cetera", not "ec cetera", you nimrod.
>>
>>70567106
>going to this level of autismo

the movie is already made, its done, just move on
>>
>>70567454
>An she's still at the top of her game.
Really? I don't see her as often as before, she is not relevant as 1 year ago,
>>
>>70567180
>wait she's still famous.

Umm while she still technically still might be famous people are definitely not talking about her as much
>>
if this movie tank with bad press, good luck seeing anything related to the franchise for 20 years
>>
>>70567106
who gives a fuck just dont watch the damn movie
>>
>>70567140
WHAT

HOW
>>
File: 1464215722178.png (316 KB, 470x480) Image search: [Google]
1464215722178.png
316 KB, 470x480
Why do neckbeards care so much about this movie?
>>
>>70567106
>Dane Cook
Actually, he's been making a decent comeback the last two years. He's been on a couple of shows, has had a bunch of interviews, and he never stopped stand up comedy. The joke theft thing didn't last even that long.
>>
>>70568123
That makes me happy. If anyone deserves to fail, it's her.
I still don't see how she is funny. Whitney Cummings, the voice over chick that does Lana from Archer,they're much funnier than her.
>>
>>70567106
There's a better way to hurt the movie. Don't go see it.
>>
>>70568585
idk cuz I dont watch Archer but there are for sure other female comedians that pull off DUDE MUH VAGINA LMAO better than her
>>
>>70568482
this post + image proves once and for all that this meme is extremely reddit
>>
>>70567106
You're just making it worse, you're giving them free publicity.
1. Don't talk about it and ignore anything related to it.
2. Don't watch it.

That's all you need to do.
>>
>>70567106
If you put this much thought into getting laid you probably wouldnt hate women as much.
>>
If the movie stinks, just don't go.
>>
>>70567106
woooow.. -___-

what the FUCK is wrong with you goobergators??
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.