[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Y'know for a movie that's trying to be original, t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (891 KB, 800x1185) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
891 KB, 800x1185
Y'know for a movie that's trying to be original, the main theme sounds like the most generic indie trailer music I've ever heard. Sure the visuals are anything but stereotypical but that fucking clapping tho

https://youtu.be/fh8qNRp55rQ
>>
>>70565473
Rebump
>>
This looks like that type of movie pretentious people bring up at house parties because they want everyone to know how unique their film taste is. The film has that 500 Days of Summer stigma attached to it because it's already destined to be something kids will use as a "cool" conversation ice breaker at their local art gallery meet-up. Not to mention Daniel Radcliffe is added in there as a brainless mute because Hollywood realized that if you give him more than 3 lines the only thing American audiences are going to see is Harry Potter trying to put on his best Tom Cruise impression.
>>
>>70568507
>>70565473
2 really cool dudes here guys
>>
>>70568804
Don't get me wrong I'm still hype but
>dat music
>>
>>70568857
what would you have used instead?
>>
>>70568892
I have no idea

tb h I just wanted to get some discussion on this but I didn't want to be called a shill so complaining seemed to work
>>
>>70569083
Wait for it to come out.
>>
>>70572306
Oh ok
>>
>>70565473

>some body to lean on
not
>somebody to lean on

Welp, this got creepy real fast.
>>
>>70568507
A movie is trying. It wants to be something different. That should be celebrated. You haven't seen it, but so far, it looks fresh.
>>
Looks as garbage and memeatic as frank
>>
>>70574250
I mean that's the joke

Daniel Radcliffe's character is literallg a dead body (albeit one that can talk and has a magic compass boner)
>>
>>70574587

I didn't know. All right then.
>>
>>70568507
>mute
I know this is pasta but have you even watched the trailers
>>
what the fuck they're remaking weekend at Bernie's 2? When will the madness stop?
>>
>>70574756
Kek
>>
i'll watch this. seems like a good laugh
>>
File: 1370391603473.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1370391603473.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>70565473
there was already a movie about a swiss army man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_8kn-6ksZY
>>
i like paul dano

i like stuff thats weird just for the sake of being weird and making you feel slightly uncomfortable, even if i cant comprehend whatever higher "themes" are being presented, if those themes exist at all

i also dont hate daniel radcliffe

i feel like im going to enjoy this movie a lot
>>
>>70577866
did you copy/paste this from a teenage girls tumblr?
>>
File: 1403287940236.jpg (14 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
1403287940236.jpg
14 KB, 338x338
>>70565473
>plebians who think a movies trailer is even edited by anyone involved in the movie and not an independent marketing firm
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.