[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this offensive? Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: iu[1].jpg (69 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
69 KB, 768x433
Is this offensive? Discuss.
>>
>>70563435
its shit like the movie
>>
viewed through the ideological lens of feminism, yes. But then, what isn't?
>>
>>70563435

No. Fucking retard SJWs.
>>
>>70563435
No and if you replaced Mystique with Quicksilver or Nightcrawler nobody would even be questioning it.
>>
>>70563435
Violence against a woman is not violence against women. It's not offensive unless you consider women some sort of Borg collective.
>>
>>70563435
nobody's gonna discuss shit. everyone's just going to post a reply to you that basically says REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE but that's what you wanted, because you like reading the same threads every single day.
>>
>>70563523
Well of course. That's why we come to /tv/. /tv/ is like war. It never changes.
>>
Jlaw playing mystique offended me.
>>
>blue robot menacing a blue alien
>offensive
>>
>>70563435
Theres already a thread discussing this topic.
>>
>>70563504
I think the SJWs view a picture of male on male violence as non-problematic. There is no historical problem of males killing males to them.
>>
>>70563435
No, she's clearly into it. Just look at her face. Bitch is dripping.
>>
>>70563435

To me, personally, no. But I do find it a very unusual and poorly conceived advertisement. You can't find another superhero movie billboard, or movie billboard in general, that features the villain choking, or otherwise committing an act of personal violence against, the hero, and it makes me wonder why marketing would feel it was a good idea.
>>
>>70563674
probably because they knew people on tumblr would pick up the story and market it for them.
>>
It's pretty offensive because it's terrible poster.
>>
>>70563435

It's not and stop posting this garbage, not even the feminists are talking about this anymore.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 250x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 250x232
>mean while in DC universe
>mean while in Black Widow's every scene
The world hates men and wants them to pay dearly
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.