[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW ULTIMATE KINO EDITION INFO >The African woman who speaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
NEW ULTIMATE KINO EDITION INFO

>The African woman who speaks at the beginning of the film is an actress paid for by Lex Luthor

>Mercy was uncomfortable with what Luthor was doing. Knowing this, Lex leads Mercy to her death out of spite for being unfaithful to him.
The Justice League cameos are not via an email in the Ultimate Cut.

>Aquaman, Flash and Cyborg are seen in "action" during the end credits. Due to time constraints, they had to cut this sequence and their stories within the film. The email scene was a last minute idea to be able tease the Justice League characters in a short amount of time.

>Luthor comes across as a more grounded character. His story makes much more sense with all his important character moments included and in the correct order.

>Snyder signed on to make a "3 and a half hour epic" and stressed the importance of this as to separate themselves from what Marvel is doing. He stressed that he needed at least 3 hours. WB gave him the go ahead. This cut of the film received overwhelmingly positive reception from within the studio, which made them over-confident. Having been impressed by the quality of the film, they then focused their attention towards the profitability of the film. 2 MONTHS before the release date, Warner Bros panicked and pulled the plug on the idea of a 3 hour film.

>Man of Steel sequel is happening. Date will be announced at SDCC 2016

> We get a glimpse of Themyscira

>Lois and Diana have met before

>'Justice League' will be at least 2 and a half hours long, but with a much simpler/lighter story. Snyder had planned for it to be longer, but it was always going to be lighter in tone

> Ben Affleck is supportive of Zack Snyder. As is Warner Bros.

>Zack Snyder doesn't want to direct Justice League part 2. Instead, he is planning on adapting a novel for his next project

REDEMPTION, BROTHERS
>>
>>70563025

We also see why people thought Superman massacred people in Africa

KGBeast used a flamethrower to imitate his heat vision. The original cut made it seem like Superman shot people or some retarded shit.
>>
>>70563025

yeah saw this is a previous thread and it at least had the decency to point out which of those was rumors

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70554035/#q70554035
>>
>>70563025
>Man of Steel sequel is happening. Date will be announced at SDCC 2016
Please dear god be fucking true!
I need a fucking MOS sequel desperately.
Keep it serious but make it more hopeful like the first few MOS trailers promised.
And let Cavill have charismatic happy moments.
>Zack Snyder doesn't want to direct Justice League part 2. Instead, he is planning on adapting a novel for his next project
Love MOS, like BVS but yeah let someone else do MOS2 & JL2 (cary fukunaga?)
>>
File: Snyder1.jpg (638 KB, 1320x1293) Image search: [Google]
Snyder1.jpg
638 KB, 1320x1293
>>70563025
FUCKING A! I KNEW IT, BROS!

Verily, the dawn of a new age is upon us!
>>
File: resdefualt.jpg (234 KB, 1518x840) Image search: [Google]
resdefualt.jpg
234 KB, 1518x840
>>
>>70563025
>>Snyder signed on to make a "3 and a half hour epic" and stressed the importance of this as to separate themselves from what Marvel is doing. He stressed that he needed at least 3 hours. WB gave him the go ahead. This cut of the film received overwhelmingly positive reception from within the studio, which made them over-confident. Having been impressed by the quality of the film, they then focused their attention towards the profitability of the film. 2 MONTHS before the release date, Warner Bros panicked and pulled the plug on the idea of a 3 hour film.

BULL FUCKING SHIT

>“It was in there until very recently, so all of it’s finished. It was really just a function of time, to be honest. Because the movie’s long now, long-ish—I don’t think it’s long, but when you get over two and a half hours the studio starts getting nervous. I’m not JamesCameron who’s like ‘No it’s three hours, suck it!’, which is cool by the way. I just wanted to try and get it to a length that is work-able.”
>>
>>70564058
>>
>>70563025
Did we really need another shill episode for bvs?
>>
>>70564300
It's a 400 post special every day, re-runs on the weekend
>>
>>70563025
This guy pulls this shit out of his ass every single day. The dedication is there though I'll give you that
>>
>>70564826
He ain't alone. I rarely start threads, but I always take part, generally limiting myself to a specific thread out of respect for other board patrons.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.