[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1465301446929.jpg (42 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
1465301446929.jpg
42 KB, 500x336
Explain this shit
>>
File: tumblr_m3mr9hgYrI1qav36p.png (194 KB, 474x400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3mr9hgYrI1qav36p.png
194 KB, 474x400
>>70562242
strong wymin and cutting all the plots they dont need because they already have a core set of characters and dont want to add more
>>
She is just a resented cunt, not really revenging anyone.

Part of the story that is going nowhere and was there just filer.
>>
>>70562242
>people didn't like the dorne angle, understandably since the show did it poorly
>"Let's wrap up Dorne and just abandon it"
>"Won't people be curious about Wheels and his kid?"
>"Let's just have the sneks kill them both and that'll be the wrap-up."
>"But that doesn't really make sense."
>"I don't care."
>"I suppose I don't, either"
>"Then it's agreed."
>>
Didn't she plan to rally Dorn to go to war? I figured that was the point of the coup.
>>
How dare you try to challenge her logic? What are you, some sort of chauvinist pig? Do you even KNOW what it's like to bleed from your genitals once a month? That alone gives women the right to do whatever they want without needing to explain themselves to the likes of you.
>>
>>70562388
Ostensibly, but it wouldn't surprise me if we just never saw or heard from Dorne again. Nor would it disappoint me.
>>
>>70562471
Same here. The only people who care about Dorne are the people who are trying to find chinks in the writing's armor. Oberyn was cool, he died a cool death and GRRM messed up by trying to incorporate them further.
>>
File: 1437536680257.png (575 KB, 1108x878) Image search: [Google]
1437536680257.png
575 KB, 1108x878
>>70562471
I suppose we would just assume their entire force was massacred by the other realms.
>>
>>70562681
Or they just quietly secede and nobody has time to deal with that fact or even care about it, planning to deal with it once everything calms down, but the end credits have rolled on the final episode before any of that happens.
>>
>>70562242
In their attempt to make a WOMYN STRONK plot line, they inadvertently made women look like fucking idiots.
>>
>>70562285
>cutting all the plots they dont need because they already have a core set of characters and dont want to add more
Then why add this pointless characters and plot at first place?
>>
They will obviously join up with Dany once the Greyjoys give her their 1000 ships. Dorne will be were they set foot on Westeros and together take Kings Landing

Screencap this
>>
>>70562851

Because the Lannister girl had to die.
>>
>>70562837
they are pretty dumb in the book too. they just want to go to war, because they are stronk and sad things happened in the past.
>>
>>70562880
Dany won't join any Westeros house. She wants to break the wheel.
>>
What's the matter? Don't you need a baaaaaaaad pussy?
>>
It's just photoshop she wasn't really on the show.
>>
>>70563204
The Dornish chapters are the worst. It's no wonder they didn't translate well on show.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.