[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shows that became popular solely because of the sexual tension
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
ITT: shows that became popular solely because of the sexual tension between leads
>>
Moonlighting was so dependent on it that it got canceled once they actually hooked up.
>>
>>70559988

Bones

I fucking hated that show
>>
File: 1456794058115.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1456794058115.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>70560677

>mfw Bones has 11 fucking seasons

How are people still interested in that show?
>>
>>70560781
its already canceled this is its last season
>>
File: nutbusters.jpg (39 KB, 620x374) Image search: [Google]
nutbusters.jpg
39 KB, 620x374
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1680x1050
>>
>>70560781
I don't think I saw much after "Dude, I eat people and make a skeleton out of their bones to fight illuminti lmao"

Who's they doing now?
>>
File: Scrubscard.png (46 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
Scrubscard.png
46 KB, 250x141
>>
>>70559988
Castle used to be so great but the last few seasons have been just shitty.
>>
>>70562225
because stana and nathan were fighting all that time, and stana planned on leaving every season during that time, until she got fired

same reason castle became a pi and the black lady got introduced, they started planning for castle without beckett
>>
>>70562225
heard it is because Nathan Fillion is a degenerate faggot that made the work on the show misserable for others.
>>
File: tight shirt.gif (3 MB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
tight shirt.gif
3 MB, 480x272
>>70559988

>implying the sexual tension is between Castle and Beckett
>>
File: 8756.jpg (125 KB, 1428x1618) Image search: [Google]
8756.jpg
125 KB, 1428x1618
I hate every show that does that
Friends
Grey's Anatomy
Castle

Is there any good, non-tiring relationship beween leads? Is it always this fucking shitty? I'll admit I don't watch too many series; but everytime there's a couple that keeps breaking up and getting back together over and over - it bores me the hell up and I eventually drop/or fastforward those scenes
>>
>>70562315
Apparently he had a crush on her, but she married, so he stared bullying her and shit.
>>
Dirty Sexy Money?
>>
>>70561238
I don't understand how they are keeping this going.They just got finished with god and the next season is going to be some men of letters shenanigans ?
>>
>>70562419
On Person of Interest no male leads got together with anyone, although some female leads got together with each other.
>>
>>70562486
Did they stake the god or something? I haven't seen it since season 1 or 2 maybe and one day I overheard TV rerun where they were looking for God. That was crazy progression.
>>
>>70562617
thats in the final season, and you dont have to skip scenes before then for that reason

the female leads dont even come into it as leads until s3
>>
>>70560540
>Moonlighting
I need to revisit this as an adult. If I was able to enjoy it as a little kid it must be pretty great.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.