[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: warcraft_lothar.jpg (61 KB, 881x517) Image search: [Google]
warcraft_lothar.jpg
61 KB, 881x517
Apologize
>>
>>70559939
Ragnar dies in a snake pit.
>>
>>70559939
I wont apologize

I supported it all along
>>
>>70559957
no he gets killed by orgrim
>>
File: laughingcruise.jpg (35 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
laughingcruise.jpg
35 KB, 500x333
>17% (SEVENTEEN PERCENT)
>>
>>70559939
>/tv/ loved it
>normies didn't get it, but still loved it

Why are the critics such vicious pathetic cunts?
>>
>>70560001
they are marvel niggers and dc queers and know that blizzard means they death
>>
>>70560001
>/tv/ loved it
You don't speak for me, Blizzdrone faggot
>>
>>70559939
>plastic armor
>>
>>70560001
I would like an answer to this, some of these critics really do need to apologize, pretentious cunts

the movie was fucking awesome
>>
>>70559939

Sorry for thinking that CW Tarzan show was the worst thing you'd ever star in.
>>
>>70559939
What the fuck. Looks like a real head shooped onto some bad cgi shit
>>
File: pepe-blizzard.jpg (116 KB, 633x568) Image search: [Google]
pepe-blizzard.jpg
116 KB, 633x568
Once those Chinese box office receipts start pouring in...
>>
>>70560001
Is't it obvious? Normalfag critics associate WoW with being a basement dwelling loser, much worse than just being a "gamer". They're just being pretentious for the sake of it.
>>
>>70560001
>/tv/ loved it
Fuck of shill.

>normies didn't get it, but still loved it
Of course, there is no source of this.
>>
>>70560001
No one but fat nerds liked this garbage.
>>
>>70559939
Is that costume CGI?
>>
China Pre-Sales Records
Deadline has reported that Warcraft movie has been setting pre-sales records in China.
Launch estimates for China range from $100-$150M.
Pre-sales are still open; currently Warcraft has the 3rd-highest pre-sales total of all time.
IMAX pre-sales are at $6M, ahead of the pre-sales for Captain America: Civil War.
Warcraft opens in China at the end of high school exams and at the start of the Dragon Boat Festival.
Some of Warcraft's succes in China may come from Daniel Wu's star power--he's a heartthrob in China, although he plays the villain Gul'dan here.
While Warcraft is predicted to have a modest opening in the US, great sales in China increase the likelihood of a sequel and strengthen the power of the international market.
>>
>>70563297

BASED CHINKS

I don't even care about Warcraft it looks awful. I just can't wait to watch the capeshitters get shitter shattered when it blows Civil Snore and BvS the fuck out
>>
>>70563129
No, go look up the behind the scenes, the prop makers for this movie were outstanding, even the majority of the film had real sets made.
>>
>>70563541
>the film had real sets made

by the production designer of the star wars prequels, jack the giant slayer and stardust.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0090741/

Maybe that's why half of them are so shit.
>>
>>70559939

His armor reminds me a little of Warhammer 40K
>>
File: image.png (479 KB, 1055x808) Image search: [Google]
image.png
479 KB, 1055x808
>>70563413
>the delusion
>>
Warcraft is a movie that pioneers and innovates. Never before have I seen so many real props and costumes that actually looked like CGI! Can't wait for the sequel.
>>
>>70563652
imo its better than the movie being majority greenscreen which was what I was expecting.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.