[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend gets killed >becomes child-killer psycho Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: harvey-dent-tribute.jpg (48 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
harvey-dent-tribute.jpg
48 KB, 800x1000
>girlfriend gets killed
>becomes child-killer psycho
Is this the biggest movie flaw? It's just blizzard-tier character develompent. First half of the movie he is DA with balls of steel and second half he is unstable psycho who breaks just after one death.
>>
>>70559789
>nolan movie
>>
He was already unstable enough to take a criminal from a crime scene and threaten to shoot him. It's still a massive leap but they do hint at him already being unhinged.
>>
>>70559789
Tbh everyone treats him like shit throughout the entire movie, which probably fed into him going psycho

It's subtle, but it's there
>>
>>70559789
>he's called two-face before he's two-face

B R A V O N O L A N
>>
>>70560100
>Tbh everyone treats him like shit throughout the entire movie
I don't know, to me it didn't seem that they threated him like shit. He was worshipped like hero.
>>
>>70560133
It's always in a really patronising way though, like 'haha good job 'Two-face' ;D'

Or maybe I'm just thinking of the multiple times Bruce cucks him
>>
>>70559789
He broke because everything he trusted was a lie. The system had enabled Joker to do what he wanted and only he, someone who had tried to do the best had suffered the most for it. He didn't totally lose his mind, there was still an element of logic to his actions. He only went after those he felt had caused the injustice or tried to create situations similar to his when he took Gordon's Son. His sense of justice became twisted, he didn't just become someone totally different.
>>
Are you forgetting the part where he is in immense pain because his face was on fire assisted by gasoline?
>>
>>70559789

To be fair, you'd probably be a bit unstable too if half of your face was burned off.
>>
>>70560130

he's still one face. just half of one face and half of another.

they should have called him two half faces.
>>
>>70562513
But two half faces together is one face. All people have two half faces, so there is no point to call him that way.
>>
>>70562666

ok then he should be called 'two different half faces'.
>>
>>70559789
It's based on a comic book. Do you expect children cartoons to have great character development?
>>
>>70562716
Ano pls
>>
>girlfriend gets killed
>becomes child-killer psycho

You're missing like 9 other things that happened not only before the girlfriend gets killed but also after and before he becomes a child-killer psycho.

LEARN TO COMPREHEND TIMELINES AND PLOT DEVELOPMENT YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
>>70560955
how did the system enable joker to do what the joker wanted? Joker spent most of his time planning around the system and escaping the system.
>>
>>70563477
The only real bad thing that happened to him is his gf death, the rest is just him failing at his job.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.