[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Films that women & liberals will never truly understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rocky-1.jpg (158 KB, 800x1240) Image search: [Google]
rocky-1.jpg
158 KB, 800x1240
Films that women & liberals will never truly understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc7H9s4PdSI
>>
>>70558991
for real tho, everytime there's a fight, liberals complain and they have what they want

fucking pussies
>>
>Le Cucks and women will never be as smart as me XD

Seriously fuck off back to /pol/ you are ruining this board with your moronic bullshit
>>
>>70558991
I enjoyed this film
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ecW-d-CBPc
>>
File: 1465284089957.jpg (47 KB, 750x291) Image search: [Google]
1465284089957.jpg
47 KB, 750x291
Only racists like that movie OP. Are you a racist?
>>
>>70559182
slow down there fuckface
>>
>>70560525
s-sorry
>>
>>70560525
That's literally true though, white people are incurably butthurt that they get BTFO in every sport.
>>
>>70560525
But Apollo won.
>>
>>70560525
He didn't even see the fucking film then so. Creed wins. And I know that Rocky "went the distance", but in terms of the sport, the black guy won. Ali should have stopped twitching and calmed down
>>
>>70560525
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, Paulie? I’ll have you know I ran to the top of stairs in Philadelphia, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on meat freezers, and I have over 300 confirmed turtles. I am trained in boxing and I’m the top South Paw in the Cold War era America. You are nothing to me but just another opponent. I will punch you the fuck out with gloves the like of which has never been seen before in the ring, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with eating my eggs over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we spar I am contacting my secret network of corner bums across Phillie, and your IP is being traced right now so you better get what you're worth, maggot. My turtles will wipe out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re past you're prime, kid. I can punch any meat, , anytime, and I can punch you in two ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I primarily trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Mickey's lockuh and I can use it to its full extent to punch your miserable ass out of the ring, you little Drago. If only you could have known what kind of punches your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have climbed your fucking stairs. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re eating the eggs, you goddamn idiot. I will punch fury all over you and you won't go the distance. You’re fucking dead, bozo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.