[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't he just kneel to Xerxes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3
Why didn't he just kneel to Xerxes?
>>
Madness?
>>
>>70557456
Because then sandniggers would have ruled europe.
>>
he did
but it was a ruse
>>
>>70557567
this
>>
>>70557456
If you were him, would you have given up?
Fight for what you believe in, or die trying.
I think that is the obvious message there.
He had to prove that a man who thinks he is a God can bleed.
>>
Did xerxes get killed in the second one? I cant remember for the life of me
>>
>>70557669
No. He is barely in it at all. Historically he just went back home after getting btfo.
>>
>>70557738
Oh did the movie even have a conclusive ending?
>>
>>70557510
Why didn't he team up with the Sandniggers and destroy the jewish menace?
>>
>>70557456
botched knees from kicking that messenger down a well
>>
>>70557456
Op is an extreme autist or dumb femanon
>>
>>70557456
his knees where a little dirty
>>
>>70558172
So r mine
>>
Add another movie to the "women will never understand" chart
>>
File: Antigone.jpg (63 KB, 520x677) Image search: [Google]
Antigone.jpg
63 KB, 520x677
>>70558259
That's a very sad and narrow minded way to look at the world, and at your own masculinity. For example, the Athena archetype, which serves as the foundation for some of the greatest women characters in all of mythic story telling, defy this notion that women do not understand honor or integrity. It has always been the most meaningful expression of honor to see it live within the wives and daughters of a culture and defend it with their lives, like Antigone. If you truly feel this way about the women of your culture and your people, it only reflects your own weakness and failing as men in your duty to uphold it's ideals and light the fire of honor within the women you care about.
>>
>>70557456
it starts with kneeling
next thing you know there's a cock in your mouth
next thing you know there's his jizz in your ass
next thing you know your wife's getting gang banged and your son's balls are cut off and turned into a ladyboy fuck toy
>>
>>70558307
nice pasta
>>
>>70558310
that sounds hot though
>>
>>70557456
>Why didn't he just kneel to Xerxes?

huge balls syndrome
>>
>>70558310
>next thing you know there's a cock in your mouth
>next thing you know there's his jizz in your ass

As a Spartan, he would have enjoyed this immensely. Spartans were actually incredibly gay for eachother. Spartan women had to shave their heads and dress as boys to get fucked on their wedding night, then hubby would go back to his bum chums and she'd go back to munching muff.
>>
>>70557456
Are you a woman? Because women will never understand that scene
>>
He's a spartan, they had a big thing for not backing down. If you refused to fight in a battle for example they shaved off one side of you hair and made you fight anyway.
>>
>>70557782
no because they are making another
like the second one wasn't terrible enough
>>
>>70557456
LONDON
>>
>>70558406
Spotted the American
>>
>>70558307
But even as you say that, women in ancient Greece were treated little more than slaves if not actual slaves. In classical times things improved significantly as they were taking up roles of priestesses and philosophers, but then they were fucked again during Christian ascension.
>>
>>70558544
that is completely false, we didnt do that at all
>>
THIS
>>
>>70557456
t. Woman
>>
>>70560098
IS
>>
better question is ,why they fought naked?
>>
>>70558307
>if I'm shitty, it's mens fault
>but women are equal to men
Ok
>>
>>70559211
>the second one wasn't terrible enough
>implying seeing glorious Eva Green naked in IMAX 3D wasn't worth it
>>
>>70557456
woman detected
>>
>>70559211
eva green alone makes it worth
>>
>>70560069
He's correct
>>
>>70558307
It's odd how the Greeks were extremely misogynistic (in a way that people today really wouldn't comprehend unless they were muzzos) and they thought women were lascivious, dimwitted, honorless animals...
But then Athena was basically representative of all the really good stuff- wisdom, mathematics, law and order, civilisation, temperance, martial skill, courage and honor.

>>70558544
Ummm not really.

They were a bit gay, but they were full fascist about it. They had their designated gay time and if any gay happened outside of that allotted time they got ostracised.
Also soldiers weren't allowed to fuck each other.

>>70559546
I thought that actually got worse as the Classical era went on. It only reversed with the Roman occupations who out-jewed the Israelites.
>>
>>70557456
Because he knew quips would make the audience howl like chimps
Nothing like a good quip to win over the crowd
>>
Didn't the spartans work with the persians to go after athens in a different greek war?
>>
File: king_quip.jpg (10 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
king_quip.jpg
10 KB, 265x200
>>70560527
>they thought women were lascivious, dimwitted, honorless animals...

After all these centuries it seems things haven't really changed
>>
>>70557833
The Persians ruled all of the Middle East, if they wanted to kill all the Jews they could have
>>
>>70560697
That's not what they thought at all, where are you getting that?
>>
>>70560763

It was meant for this guy >>70560567
>>
>>70560665
The Spartans did go to war with Athens in the Peloponysian War, and Sparta won. This was after the Persian Wars though.
>>
>>70557833
The Persians let everyone they conquered keep their traditions and religions, so they would be easier to rule and less likely to rebel.
>>
>>70560931
Yeah? You don't say imam.. pls tell me more
>>
>>70560665
No, the Peloponnesian war followed the Greek Persian wars and it was fought by federations of city states either being in Sparta's camp or Athens camp for the most part. Sparta technically won but it didn't matter in the end because then the Macedonians conquered Greece in its weakened state. Then big dick Alexander the great conquered everything that was relevant excluding China.
>>
Wait, this stuff actually happened?

They said it was from a gaphic novel.
>>
>>70560958
They weren't Muslim back then, if that's what you're getting at. Iran of today isn't the Persian Empire.
>>
>tfw no Sicilian expedition epic directed by Ridley
We don't have enough Ancient Greece movies tbqh
>>
>>70558544
you fucking idiot there was a different definition to friendship back then . also , they acted gay in their camps so the enemy spies would think that they were pussies in battle and then they destroyed them.
>>
>>70557613
kek
>>
>>70561006
No, they were just called something else..

Your point?
>>
>>70561037

yeah man its no different then when me and my buddies used to do butt stuff at our fob in Afghanistan

we knew taliban was watching, so we would ride each other bareback to trick them into thinking we were gay pussies

joke was on them but at least my VA insurance pays for my HIV meds now
>>
Because the Greeks were racist, regressive proto-fascists who preferred to live in poverty and ignorance than be ruled by brown people in wide-ranging, glorious, multicultural polity with all the trade benefits that would have brought :^)
>>
>>70561099
i said "acted gay" like acting feminine not fuck each other you fucking shiteating mongrel
>>
>>70558544

I mean think about it dude what type of pussy faggot likes girls? Is there anything harder and more manly than tackling a big meaty cock and making it cum? What type of weak bitched manhandles a tiny woman and penetrates her willing hole? No, it is way more impressive to grab a hulking brute and dominate his resisting, muscular buttocks. Not gay at all. Just being tough, and Spartans were the toughest of everyone.
>>
>>70561113
alexander the great though ( i know you're baiting )
>>
>>70561037
Nah they still do that. Walk around holding hands and buttfucking each other. They call it friendship.
Maybe the greeks got too westernized to do this in the open but others still keep the tradition alive, in front of everyone. It still exists, you just won't see it on mainstream television. They censor it for us
>>
>>70561113
The Persians weren't even brown
>>
>>70557456
Idiotic pride.
>>
>>70557456
Because fuck that faggot.
>>
>>70560995
subtle
>>
>>70561006
Indeed. They weren't even brown. The Greeks described them as having a similar complexion to central Europeans.
>>
I wish we had a movie about Alkibiades and all his exploits.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.