[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This movie is almost perfect! The best acting I've seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (383 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
383 KB, 960x1440
This movie is almost perfect! The best acting I've seen from kids ever. Why don't more people know about this flick /tv/?
>>
Great movie, I love the soundtrack, probably my favorite part. A few weirdly shot scenes and I don't love the ending but overall a very good flick
>>
File: Fred_learns_whose_behind_image.jpg (48 KB, 470x475) Image search: [Google]
Fred_learns_whose_behind_image.jpg
48 KB, 470x475
>>
>>70556187
See that's how I feel. The film definitely peaks 30 minuets before it ends
>>
>>70556205
Could you please explain how phone posting has any relation to reddit at all?
>>
I saw this in the Leicester square odeon on my film degree when it first came out. Got to do a q and a with the director afterwards too and he seemed pretty nice. Pretty good movie. Not much of an ending though.
>>
>>70556205
Hello fredditor.
>>
>>70556127
ALL OVER THE WALL!
>>
>>70556376
SHUT UP MILLIE YOU JAP CUNT
>>
Just watched the trailer. It looks good but I feel like it just gave the entire plot away
>>
>>70556549
>millie graduated from a small lutheran liberal arts university in 2014

best girl
>>
>>70556127
Meh, it's okay. It's got a little too much of that indie, handheld, gritty, Dogma95 thing going on. Seems a lot indieshit from that era was holding on to some aesthetic from the mid to late '90s.
>>
>When a teen is bullied, his brother and friends lure the bully into the woods to seek revenge.

Seems recycled
>>
This used to be my favorite movie when I was about 14. It hit me hard back then, leaving me feeling drained after it was over. It's too bad movies don't really affect me as well anymore.

>>70556658
Yeah, you shouldn't have done that.
>>
who else watched this on some cable movie channel in like 2006?
>>
>>70556797
Just watch it. It's a little formulated but it's all worth it for the kids acting.
>>
>>70556658
Really shouldn't have done that but hey I still recommend it
>>
SHUT THE FUCK UP CLYDE
>>
>>70557105
I HOPE YOUR PARENTS DIE OF FAGS DIESEASE
>>
lets see the penis
>>
>>70556127
HIS DADDY SPLATTERED HIS BRAINS
>>
>>70556127
dat milly upskirt
>>
If you liked it, try Surviving Crooked Lake.
>>
>>70557376
ALL OVER THE WALL!
>>
>>70557417
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFrG4Wicn2c

Pretty decent movie. Well filmed, actresses are actual teens, so the acting isn't the best, but feels natural enough.
>>
>>70557417
I can't tell if you are being serious
>>
>>70557535

True Canoeino.
>>
>>70557417
>>70557535
honestly the first minute of the trailer seemed alright

some indie film about a 20 year old councillor fucking a teenage camper is interesting

but then it turned to shit
>>
>>70557878
Are you going to talk about your dick... again?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.