[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who was the best star wars character and why is it boba fett?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: BOBA.jpg (80 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
BOBA.jpg
80 KB, 800x451
who was the best star wars character and why is it boba fett?

>great armor
>grizzled western bounty hunter voice
>vader respects his work, even willing to make sure he tells him no disintegration
>tracks han solo by himself
>can hear luke tiptoeing around bespin
>fucks qt ayy chicks on the regular
>had luke dead to rights before some nigger on jabbas skiff got greedy and tried to kill luke and boba with a blaster cannon
>is willing to stand up to vader, the most intimidating person in the OT and then get an additional clause on his bounty (the empire will reimburse you)
>is a manlet but doesnt afraid of anything
>>
just look at that man. he knows he can get that alium pussy right then and there, but he doesnt..
>>
Anyone who shits on boba is top pleb. Guy did everything he could and lost to dumb luck
>>
>>70555189
I just realized that this scene is promoting race mixing because Lucas made him a darkie in the prequels...
>>
>>70555090

>western bountry hunter voice.

I preferred Morrisons, desu famalam.
>>
File: ImageBobaFettBodyPaint021612_0.jpg (75 KB, 550x473) Image search: [Google]
ImageBobaFettBodyPaint021612_0.jpg
75 KB, 550x473
>>70555090
His original voice was best voice, and Jeremy Bulloch is the only Boba Fett that existed.

MANDO'ADE!!
>>
>>70555463
but its a space darkie. not something relevant to star wars where every planet has a unique culture

>>70555531
pleb
>>
File: Dengar_NEGTC.jpg (64 KB, 504x920) Image search: [Google]
Dengar_NEGTC.jpg
64 KB, 504x920
GOAT coming through.
>>
>>70555864
>dengar
>GOAT

pick one and only one
>>
>>70555090
He was supposed to be the main villain of the third movie I hear. Back when Lucas had 6 movies planned for the OT. Before it got cut to 3
>>
>>70555090
>ended up getting eaten by a giant vagina
>>
>>70555942
Sauce?
>>
File: Star-Wars-Kick.gif (546 KB, 329x272) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Kick.gif
546 KB, 329x272
>>
File: colemanaqt.jpg (153 KB, 450x351) Image search: [Google]
colemanaqt.jpg
153 KB, 450x351
>>70555090
>leave dooku to me
>>
>>70555090
He's actually the worst and is basically a meme.
Best character is Palestine, no argument.
>>
>>70557165
>Palestine
FUCKING AUTOCORRECT NIGGERSHIT
>>
Luke has the best arc
>>
>>70557188
ayy lmao
>>
>>70557188
>>70557165
fucking sandniggers
>>
>>70556429
It's called the force, anon.
>>
>best character
>anyone but Tarkin
>>
>>70555090
He was only in the movies a total of about 25 minutes & was eaten by a giant vagina. Fuck off
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.