[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This might be the most perfect show in tv history. Yea I said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: JJ.jpg (136 KB, 736x1090) Image search: [Google]
JJ.jpg
136 KB, 736x1090
This might be the most perfect show in tv history. Yea I said it. Fuckin love this show.
>>
Sweet cuckmas.
>>
>most perfect show
that's not deadwood
>>
AKA 1000 Cuts

That's the episode it all went downhill. It was doing extremely well until that point, then it just needlessly dragged on.
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (952 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
952 KB, 1988x3056
>>70553964
Not liking it so far.

There's no need for those sex scenes other than propaganda. I also don't like how it's taking her 13 episodes to take down that cunt, just run up to him and punch his face, plot moves too slow and starts to drag. Her sister/friend drama is so stupid and the cop needs to chill the fuck out.
Luke Cage is cool but i wanted to see his homo best friend with him. Evil Lawyer lady is interesting.
>>
>>70553964
Don't know, but certainly Krysten Ritter is one of the cutest human being ever.
>>
>watch first episode
It's a BBC fucks lil white girl cuck kinda propaganda scene
Turns it off.
>>
>>70553964
you had to admit some exaggeration...

even though the premise is good I think most people would agree it goes through some real bad character choices in order to stretch the season out longer
>>
>>70555207
You have shitty taste in woman.
>>
>>70555207
>we want eva green from chernobyl
>>
>>70553964
It's okay at best
>>
File: 9809._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg (31 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
9809._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
31 KB, 360x360
Only good part of the show is the opening.

It's like the person in charge of the making the opening understood the source material then the actually writers of the show.
>>
>>70553964
oh come on this is sad
Netflix shills have truly run out of ideas.
>>
>>70556244
this

if you combine the opening plus episode 1, it was a really great start, then it goes downhill from there

>start as PI, slowly throw that out the window
>Purple man is a super creepy suffocating entity...eventually you feel like rooting for him
>Jessica has smarts with edge...becomes stubborn idiot
>>
>Show about a nigger with his own successful business fucking a white woman who fears a white rapist
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.