[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Season 1: Jaime and Cersei are perverse paraphilic incestuous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 2048x1363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 2048x1363
>Season 1: Jaime and Cersei are perverse paraphilic incestuous traitors who want to kill and start wars just so they can keep fucking

>Season 6: Jaime and Cersei are a misunderstood romantic couple persecuted by a bigoted world because they can't choose who they fall in love with
>>
>>70553976
shut the fuck up
>>
>>70553679
Almost as if the entire fucking theme of the show is how there are multiple perspectives and moral grey areas.
>>
>>70553994
No u
>>
>>70554008
explain daenerys
>>
>>70554098
Good conqueror, bad ruler.
>>
File: 1463996453291.jpg (165 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
1463996453291.jpg
165 KB, 439x550
>tfw the show will never do book Jaime justice
>>
>>70553679
wait? they still haven't gotten to events when jamie grows some balls and brains and drops that bitch? how slow this show is crawling?
>>
>>70554202
jaime got off easy

at least he isn't euron
>>
>>70554382

It's not. They just made him her bitch instead. He will kill every Tully alive to get back to Cersei
>>
>>70553679
D&D fucked Jame up. But I guess its because they want it to be an even bigger shock when he kills her at the end.
>>
>>70554445

The Hound is going to kill her
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.