[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bryan Cranston was considered for the role of Lex Luthor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>Bryan Cranston was considered for the role of Lex Luthor before Eisenberg was cast.
>>
>>70553666
source. i remember cranston saying eh was never approached
>>
I'm ok with Jesse cause he has a good chin and looks alright bald
>>
Why do we keep having this thread? Do people want good actors in bad movies?
>>
>>70553666
Yeah but he turned out great anyways. Best villain in a long time.
>>
>>70553806
>DC cuck crying.png
Nah. He was total shit desu.
>>
>>70553697
>At that point, they had were still interviewing actors about the Luthor role – most of them older, more imposing figures, such as Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston.

>“We talked about the usual suspects that you would imagine; any actor who has been bald, probably,” Synder says. “Bryan Cranston would have been great, right? And by the way, he’s an amazing actor. Can you imagine how different the movie would be?”

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
>>
>>70553982
>Can you imagine how different the movie would be?
It still would have been trash. They only wanted him because they've seen him without hair. It's exactly like casting threads on /tv/.
>>
>>70553806
WTF? He was one of the worst parts of an already shit movie.
>>
File: now leave.jpg (63 KB, 561x700) Image search: [Google]
now leave.jpg
63 KB, 561x700
>>70553722

>putting looks before acting talent.
>>
File: low q.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
low q.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>70553806
>>
Would have brought down the movie
What a overrated clown, le serious man
>>
>>70553666
>Eisenberg
>>
>>70555285
>Cranston
>>
>>70555792
>Eisenberg
>(((Berg)))
>>
Cranston is overrated as fuck. He was great as Walter White, but everything he has after it has been exact the same.
>>
But the poor Jew eisemberg would be without work
>>
They could have stopped this
>>
Eisenbergs Luthor is like a reskinned Joker, he does not do the character justice
>>
>>70556299
Reported
>>
Turns out that Bryan Cranston isn't that great of an actor though.
Why do you think they gave him such a shit role in the godzilla movie ?
He's type-casted to be the nice dad / freak out dad.
>>
>>70556388
Yup
>>
>>70556491
>filtered
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.