[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
But am I not turtley enough for the Turtle Club?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: carveyheader.jpg (30 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
carveyheader.jpg
30 KB, 450x300
But am I not turtley enough for the Turtle Club?
>>
File: namefile.png (223 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
namefile.png
223 KB, 480x358
>>70553379
Finding pit the turtle club is just a regular cigar and Scotch bantfest and not dedicated to the appreciation and preservation of turtles
>>
>>70553379
shouldn't you be back on Sweet Genius
>>
>>70553379
Can't believe I made my dad take me to see this. How can I ever redeem my sin?
>>
After all these years, today... I will be come.... THE MASTER OF DISGUISE.

Dropped my soda and leave the cinema.
>>
I just wrote a great piece of fiction involving this. I'm too afraid to post it though because I don't want anyone stealing it
>>
>>70553716

It's about the. Movie and the 9/11?
>>
>>70553379
TURTLE
TURTLE
>>
>>70553683
>tfw they literally made that "saying the title of the movie" joke many times in the film
>>
>>70553756
Maybe.

How'd you know?
>>
Dana Carvey was doing this because he was sick and needed to pay medical bills
He wasn't in another movie until Jack and Jill
Meanwhile, his partner in comedy (Mike Myers) made Austin Powers instead and got rich
>>
I don't think I saw this movie, but I remember the commercial coming on all the time and it had that in it. I was 10 at the time and it wasn't funny to me at all, I got triggered every time it came on.
>>
>>70553379
ABSOLUTE KINOGRAPHY
>>
>>70553647
i took my nephew to see this and never regretted it

I still have the ticket stub framed with my other stubs from that year
>>
File: 1460549535355.jpg (133 KB, 640x765) Image search: [Google]
1460549535355.jpg
133 KB, 640x765
>>70553379
>>
>>70554982
>when idiots try to help
>>
>>70553379

TURTLE
U
R
T
L
E
>>
I went to see this movie with my grandma when it came out and loved it. I brought it to her attention about a year ago it's one of the most critically panned movies ever made and she said "I thought we liked it."

I felt sad.
>>
i remember loving this movie when i was a kid. "this is what you are doing. this is what i want you to do. any questions?" was an irl may-may when i was in grade school around this time.

found it on netflix and watched it earlier this year. i realized it's a very "old" movie. it was an old movie when it was new. the tropes, the references, everything. conclusive proof that dana carvey hasn't been funny since the '90s. i legitimately felt bad for everyone involved in the movie who was not dana carvey.

jennifer esposito was still qt tho, so it's all good
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.