[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 300-rise-of-an-empire-blu-ray.jpg (436 KB, 1289x1500) Image search: [Google]
300-rise-of-an-empire-blu-ray.jpg
436 KB, 1289x1500
What does /tv/ think?
>>
>>70553342
i like evas nude scene
>>
it's absolute shit

not even /tv/'s mommyfu can save it
>>
>>70553351

she's so trashy it's like watching your own sister have sex
>>
Eva Green
>>
I have it recorded on my Tivo, never watched it.
>>
>>70553364
if eva green was my sister that would be suffering
>>
Nothing with Eva in it is complete trash but this was pretty close
>>
>>70553408
>look up her imdb page
>she's almost exclusively been in shit films
>>
>>70553342
Zack Snyder should have directed this instead of Batman v Superman.
>>
Retarded, American propaganda movie. Sparta was obviously supposed to be how Americans see themselves and the Persians are conflated with modern day Iranians (or Iraqis considering when the movie was released)

Xerxes was a Zoroastrian, declaring himself a God would clearly have been heretical. He didn't look like an androgynous mutant either, he had a long beard and wore robes in all of his contemporary depictions. Don't even get me started on the depiction of Artmesia.

Also, the fuck was with all the extremely homoerotic shit? Hoplites wore bronze cuirass with greaves and cuffs usually. There wasn't a standard in armour but it certainly wasn't fucking WWE speedos and capes.
>>
Just like Sin City 2.

>Both are 7 years too late sequels
>to stylish films
>based on Frank Miller books
>both needed to pull a story out of their ass
This was double weird with Sin City because the story they created meant TWICE in the same movie a main character lies to Marv about a woman being beaten in order to manipulate him into providing support while assaulting a millionaires secure compound

And biggest one
>both movies are shit and Eva Green's performance and her tits are the only redeeming things about them
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.